Help!? Bad base taste with all liquids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khawk77

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Alabama
I've been vaping for a little over 3 months now and doing great. No analog in 78 days!! But, I recently received orders for juice from MFS and VaporBomb and it's weird but all my liquids taste like dirty socks now:mad:.
This is even for the liquids I liked before that were from other vendors. I've tried different attys, tried cleaning attys, and new attys. It's almost like I'm tasting a bad base flavor in all my liquids. Anyone ever had this problem? Is it me, or my equipment? Is there anything I can do?:confused:

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
If you have a friend who vapes you could have them hit it and see if it's the same for them. If not it could be your taste buds. I have had days where all the flavors just seemed off. I have also had my atties get pretty funky, to the point were I thought about tossing them out. I have three atties that I removed the entire bridge and just drip right onto the coil. Without the bridge the vapor is a little warmer and you don't get the flavor from the last liquid nearly as much. However, you said you have tried it on new atties and still bluckk. So it does seem like your taste is off. If that is the case I wouldn't sweat it too much it seems to come back.

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
I have found that my flavors will all taste "off" when I am especially tired. I also have flavors taste different with different moods. This is a strange and funky journey we are on! I may like something one day, and literally the next, it is unvapable. Do not throw anything away...get some rest, and the netti pot really is a good idea. Even though our sense of smell may not seem to be there, it sure is, and taste is affected by smell.

I hope all is tasting better very soon! I hate when I can't find something to taste good. I usually take a nap/go to bed for the night, and things are much better when I wake :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread