Help ..decision crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Hi guys today I received confirmation that my New SS GGTS+UFS is coming , so I'm over the moon :D

Now I need some suggestions on what to use with my UFS .

I know about the HH357 but I would like to buy something from Europe , since in 4 days my GG will be here.

Thanks a lot .

And thanks again IMEO & VASILLIS for making this possible :)

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
And I have the HH's on order. Ordered them about a week ago but they have not yet left the US. Would also like to order a couple of Achilles.UFS aches for them....

Yes LF it is ... I am waiting for a reply to get oddy ufs v1 maybe .... Let's hope for that till now ikenvape it is.
Cheers

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
u can use ody or cisco in meantime. ikenvape died to much for me as im having lot of fun with mesh in UFS. The ultimate should be Achilles when it gets released to work inside UFS. It be ideal since you can make your own coils.

I orderd some more parts to enhance it further so ill be making another video on it at a later date.

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
Hi guys today I received confirmation that my New SS GGTS+UFS is coming , so I'm over the moon :D

Now I need some suggestions on what to use with my UFS .

I know about the HH357 but I would like to buy something from Europe , since in 4 days my GG will be here.

Thanks a lot .

And thanks again IMEO & VASILLIS for making this possible :)

You could use Joye 510 (LR or RR), I'm using them and I am very happy.

P.S. I'll send you PM, maybe I can arange something very nice for you. ;)

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
u can use ody or cisco in meantime. ikenvape died to much for me as im having lot of fun with mesh in UFS. The ultimate should be Achilles when it gets released to work inside UFS. It be ideal since you can make your own coils.

I orderd some more parts to enhance it further so ill be making another video on it at a later date.

Yes ODY is what I am looking for ufs .... Ill try to get it , if I'm lucky ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread