Yihhaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Sry about the title but couldn't think of something better to express my self...
Dailed the tracking number in and nothing came up , so I said well an other day maybe :(
went out and came back home to find MY GGTS UFS system ... Beautiful.
im loving it the ufs vapes like a champ :D the looks and feel are even better when you know it's yours .

The only drawback is that I ordered the connectors and instead of ordering 901 to 808 I got the 901 to 801 :( ...
which mean my penny can't sit on it yet " well it can but you know what I mean ;)" ...

I thank you all cos I had put together the ufs like I have owened it for a while " thanks to all the vids" ..

And thanks it Imeo cos this thing vapes great :D and VASILLIS for his customer service ...TOP.

Attachments

• IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 58

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Hey buddy just a heads up that shouldn't stop you from using Pen on your GTTS U are aware that you can for the meantime attach pen to GGTS without using the collector tank.

Sry about the title but couldn't think of something better to express my self...
Dailed the tracking number in and nothing came up , so I said well an other day maybe :(
went out and came back home to find MY GGTS UFS system ... Beautiful.
im loving it the ufs vapes like a champ :D the looks and feel are even better when you know it's yours .

The only drawback is that I ordered the connectors and instead of ordering 901 to 808 I got the 901 to 801 :( ...
which mean my penny can't sit on it yet " well it can but you know what I mean ;)" ...

I thank you all cos I had put together the ufs like I have owened it for a while " thanks to all the vids" ..

And thanks it Imeo cos this thing vapes great :D and VASILLIS for his customer service ...TOP.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Hey buddy just a heads up that shouldn't stop you from using Pen on your GTTS U are aware that you can for the meantime attach pen to GGTS without using the collector tank.

Hay bish yes I know ...and I think I found something else ... A 510 to 510 that goes on the cap and a 510 to 510 with an extansion washer that goes on top .. Penny sits flash and air control is working " but a bit tight" ... Il post some pics later and ull see what I mean.

Fugetdabutit :D

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Just a little piece of advice. If you really want to use Penelope on your GGTS without adapters and don't mind using a UFS part it can be done. Here is how.

Take just the connector from the UFS (without controll tank) Put your GGTS controll tank onto the ufs connector. Finally take the nut off the bottom of your Draw controll cap and put it on the air controll tank. Your connector should sit flush with the draw controll cap and you can connect Penelope.
IMG_0594-1.jpg

IMG_0595-1.jpg

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Just a little piece of advice. If you really want to use Penelope on your GGTS without adapters and don't mind using a UFS part it can be done. Here is how.

Take just the connector from the UFS (without controll tank) Put your GGTS controll tank onto the ufs connector. Finally take the nut off the bottom of your Draw controll cap and put it on the air controll tank. Your connector should sit flush with the draw controll cap and you can connect Penelope.
IMG_0594-1.jpg

IMG_0595-1.jpg

Hey that great cheers

Always good to know these set ups

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Hey that great cheers

Always good to know these set ups

No problem just passing on the info I never would have thought of it lol. The great thing about this setup is if for some reason you get any center pin leaking because of the UFS connector inside you can suck it back up like you would with the normal UFS.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
@Aron, I really can't understand why the hell did you gave money for something so ugly like this combo. :facepalm:

:laugh: Congrats buddy, maybe the GG be with you. :toast:

I hope you were joking, because I dont see anything ugly about it, it is BEEEEEEEAAUUUU-TI-FULLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, What exactly is the UFS? is it a tank system for atties or cartos? Forgive me, Im still rather new to all the GG items.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE

IMG_0594-1.jpg

IMG_0595-1.jpg

Thank you for the tip!!! I did it last night and my Penelope is working great on my GGTS. I didn't change out the control tanks though. I just used the whole connector and tank of the UFS and added the draw cap to that. Works great! Thank you!!

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I hope you were joking, because I dont see anything ugly about it, it is BEEEEEEEAAUUUU-TI-FULLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, What exactly is the UFS? is it a tank system for atties or cartos? Forgive me, Im still rather new to all the GG items.

UFS is a Atty tank system for GGTS that wil also work with cartos. Check out the GG videos thread here is a good video about it
Uninterrupted Feed System (UFS) - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread