Help deleting blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
I would like very much to delete all 12 of my blogs, and start over with O blogs. I went in to try and delete one of them, but it says I don't have the authority to do this!:confused:

Would someone WITH authority please do this for me? And while you're at it, would you mind explaining why the author of the blog does not have authority to do this? Thanks!

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
No posts or blogs can be deleted once authored, unless they are deemed disposable. In the case of posts, it is because (a) if the first post, then the entire thread goes; and (b) if a regular post in a thread, then subsequent posts might be rendered incomprehensible.

Blogs might be different although a Moderator (or the Forum Manager) might have to decide. If you don't want the history of your personal journey in vaping to be available, it's probably better not to blog. But why worry.

You can get assistance on these things by 'reporting' the post or blog, by hitting the triangle button next to the item. Ask for help with whatever the issue is. A Moderator will PM you about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread