Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I started a blog under my account. Then created a section called "General vaping Info"

Made a post/entry
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/ubs/list-of-usa-based-nicotine-base-vendors.17/

Problem 1) People have seen this entry, so it's visible to others, however if you go to my author page no blog entries are listed. Also if you go to my blog page no blog entries are listed.

Problem 2) When I created the blog entry above, "innokin" was the only category to select. In fact I didn't have to select it, it was the only one available therefore the blog entry was listed under the category "innokin".

Problem 3) My avatar doesn't show the "B" icon indicating that I have a blog.

So I'm confused lol

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Very odd, Uncle J!

When I view your profile page, it shows that you have one blog, and one blog entry.

upload_2021-1-25_12-10-48.png

When I search for you in the general BLOG category, it shows the same - one blog and one blog entry.

upload_2021-1-25_12-12-8.png

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    So I'm confused lol
    I'm confused too. I see a notification of a new blog post, but when I clicked on the 'Blogs' link, this is the page that is displayed. Same as what you described, no entries and only Innokin in the 'Categories'.

Blogs%20_%20E-Cigarette%20Forum%20-%20Pale%20Moon.jpg

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I just got a notification that my blog was approved so I thought maybe that was the problem. But that didn't solve any of the issues in my OP. Yes, I can see the post and by blog, but it depends on where i enter the blog as to whether or not I'll be able to view it.

Maybe @low_tar_neil can shed some light on this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread