Not open for further replies.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
No response, 4 days and counting…
Sigh
Looks like I'll be taking my business elsewhere. NicGiant had the best prices on nicotine currently but there are other options for everything they sell.

I'm sorry if you get stuck with the questionable stuff from them.

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

CatDad

Jul 16, 2021
It’s been awhile. Just here to update yall who’s still interested.

It’s been about a month and still zero response from Nicotine Giant. Floaties are still there living happily.

I filed a dispute to the bank and it’s in the process of awaiting contact from Nicotine Giant.

I bought whole another set of DIY products elsewhere and of course no floaties from other vendors.

Byebye Nicotine Giant, thank you for my new pet, sea monkeys!

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Wow what a great company lol I went over and replied to his post so he doesn’t fill left out :( Hope more people are aware of this company’s service
    I left a link there for him to see your thread.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    This is my first time trying to dispute a transaction. It is in the process of my bank reaching out to Nicotine Giant. So what happens if Nicotine Giant ignores my bank like how they ignore their customers?

I’m pretty sure they wont try to ignore the bank but just what if?

couldnt find info I need on google search

In a dispute, a merchant ignoring a dispute is looked upon as admission of wrong-doing. If it were that easy for a merchant to keep his money, they would all just ignore disputes and buyer protection from deadbeat merchants wouldn't even exist. ;)

If this is a credit card, you should actually have already gotten your money credited back. It's then up to the merchant to provide proof they are not at fault in order to get their money back. If this is a debit card I don't know the exact procedure.

Last edited:

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Still sorry to hear how this turned out.

I did break down and order some nic in pg from them. That worked out OK.
    Nicotine suppliers are few and far between at the moment, but anything else Nicotine Giant sells can be purchased a number of other more reputable places.

Not to be mean just because of my experience with nicotine giant but their nicotine has a really odd, weird, bad odor…. Im really not sure about their quality and consumers safety…
    I have the same issue with 1 liter 100ml/mg Nic from NicGiant this month. Pugent/bad odor (August 2021).

I cant describe it well but it’s kinda like powder medicine smell plus wet dirt smell… all of my nicotine from other places were odorless.
    Just letting yall know cus I see some were interested in their nicotine.
    Perfect description of my nic smell from NG. Same with me with no bad odor from other eliquid as well. I have liquid Nic 100ml/mg I ordered from... I think it was Nicotine Express or Eliquid Express or <Something?>... Express in 2016. It still has negligible odor after being in freezer for 6 years! By the by, I tested it this year at 94mg/ml.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread