Help! Great idea for battery mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadmau5

Apr 4, 2009
improved.jpg

this is basically what I want to make, about the size of a regular cigarette box. I would like to hook the 3.7v battery to a small dock-sort of thing so that I can charge my ecig on the go. Is this possible? Can anyone help me with the wirings?

ccure

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Colombia, South America
This is for the joye510 or the dura-c
jantyusa.com/product_info.php?cPath=35&products_id=186
but no room for ejuice bottle unless it is 10mm dia or smaller. If tou know where to find one that small let me know

Maybe you can see the perfume tester bottles. There is a thread about that with links to suppliers

morphector

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
I've got a certain idea as to how to do it (everything is on the way to make one of these)

buy these batteries:
DealExtreme: $3.82 Rechargeable 3V CR2 800mAh Green 2 Packs

buy this charger:
DealExtreme: $2.99 Mini USB Powered Universal Lithium Battery Smart Auto Charger Keychain with TF Card Reader

Put 2 of those cr2 series so you'll get about 6v, put a diode so you'll be around 5.3-5.4v.

find a way to remove the case from the charger and wire it to the batteries with an on/off switch.

Charge rate from this charger seems to be 2-300ma so it would be a little bit killer for only one batt at a time, so I would advice you to only charge 2 battery at the same time.

find 2 connectors from dead atty and wire them properly to the charger and BANG you've got your own pcc :D

Like I said, everything is on its way from dealextreme, I'll just have to find a good case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread