Help I am new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandee38

Jan 21, 2009
holland mi
I am trying to decide what vendor I should get my first ecig from. I am a pack a day smoker and I also want something with a good throat hit. I only have 100$ to spend. My hubby is not really sure if I should or not. i was goin to by the njoy Npro but after reading some of the posts here i might get the dse 901? from puresmoker. Please shed some some light for me. Thanks in advance. Brandee38

watertones

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2009
St. Paul, MN USA
I'd have to second that. The DSE 901 is a great first ecig. I would have to add as well that a classic penstyle is nice too. I did a mini explanation that I'l copy paste below:

1. DSE 901/b: you can't go wrong here. This is everyone's staple ecig. The battery life isn't #1, but it's a very nice piece. Produces a decent amount of vapor, good throat hit and the carts aren't too bad. A favorite among many.

2. Classic Penstyle: This is a big vapor producer, decent throat hit as well, and a lot of room in the carts. Another ecig staple!

3. Intellicig Evo: I know this is a relatively new ecig, but I'm WAY impressed. It's had mixed reviews, some folks say it doesn't give much of a throat hit, but I get a great one on mine. It's the smallest of the three, and looks like an analog. Amazing battery life, decent carts, and huge vapor production.

So from my recommendations, it really depends on what you are looking for. I really like dse 901b and EVO. They are my two fav so far. Penstyles area little big for me.

All three have a decent price range. Evo is the cheapest, and I do believe they sell a test kit for around $20-$25. If you go with a penstyle or dse 901b I recommend steve's at PureSmoker.

Be wary of where you buy or ecigs. Not all sellers have the same quality or customer service.

I suggest you just look around a little bit at the review forums. It all depends on what you want in an e-cig.

Do you want one that looks like a real cig or no? Would you mostly use it at home or at work, or all the time? How often would you use it? Are you using it for recreation, for cutting back, or to try and quit? I'd say how you answer those depends on what type to get. Hope that helps

Steph2323

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montgomery County Pa
I would go with a penstyle starter kit from PureSmoker.com, get an extra battery, atomizer and some juice. That should start you off well.
Stephanie

I am trying to decide what vendor I should get my first ecig from. I am a pack a day smoker and I also want something with a good throat hit. I only have 100$ to spend. My hubby is not really sure if I should or not. i was goin to by the Njoy Npro but after reading some of the posts here i might get the dse 901? from puresmoker. Please shed some some light for me. Thanks in advance. Brandee38[/quote]

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Leaford, you have been around a while (I’m a new guy). I got 901 from both places and the carts are different. I liked the ones from puresmoker, they seem to hold more. Have you looked at both? Do you have an opinion?

Well, I like Puresmoker's cartridges better too. But size has nothing to do with it. :) They are both the same size, apx 1.75 cm deep, and both hold apx .5ml. My camera sucks at close ups, but I've attached a picture. PS is on the left, LC on the right.

I like the PS carts better because the Litecig ones are too tight and get stuck in every brand 901 I've tried. But you can get your carts seperate from the e-cig, and saving $15 will help buy some carts, no? :D

Attachments

• PICT0141_640x480.jpg
    PICT0141_640x480.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread