Help! I need to replace my Sigelei 150 TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfau44

Feb 23, 2016
hey guys,
I have dropped my sigelei several times and it's separating and needs replacing. Just looking for suggestions on what I should replace it with. I use a Crown tank, usually with the .25 coil, and absolutely love it. I have thought of replacing my Sigelei but never wanted or really needed to replace it until now. I know a lot of new products have come out, but can someone give me some suggestions on what the best replacement would be? I ran my Sigelei at 70-80 watts depending on the juice. Any suggestions on what to get (and where to buy it the cheapest :) ) would be much appreciated.
Thanks!!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
You may want to consider the Cuboid. 200 watts with a firmware update, has TC with Ni, Ti, SS316L, and three memory locations with variable TCR. Compact size and you can easily find it for under $40. If you want even better battery life, then you can look at the Reuleaux RX200, which uses three 18650 batteries. You can find it in the $50-$60 range.

ccfau44

Feb 23, 2016
You may want to consider the Cuboid. 200 watts with a firmware update, has TC with Ni, Ti, SS316L, and three memory locations with variable TCR. Compact size and you can easily find it for under $40. If you want even better battery life, then you can look at the Reuleaux RX200, which uses three 18650 batteries. You can find it in the $50-$60 range.
Thank you for your reply! I will definitely look into each of these. I haven't ever made use of my TC but that's just because of a lack of time to do the research on how to use it.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
FYI, Joyetech, Wismec, and eLeaf are all the same company, so their TC will be consistent with one another. I also have the eLeaf iStick 100W TC (and the latest firmware increased the maximum wattage to 120 watts). All three companies also have upgradeable firmware and the firmware update process is the easiest to use.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread