sbdivemaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Capra's Shangri-La
Hi,

Looking to ID this smok tank and coil:

upload_2020-7-13_12-3-10.png

Also, looking to trade this (brand new) for a SMOK Big Baby Beast tank (new or used)

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-13_12-3-10.jpeg
    upload_2020-7-13_12-3-10.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 34

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Last edited:
    Reactions: sbdivemaster

sbdivemaster

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Capra's Shangri-La
    Looks like a Smok TFV12 Baby Prince but cant be certain and the coil is probably a V8 Baby coil

The Big Baby Beast I currently use takes the V8 Baby coils, none of them have that kind of coil with male threads on top. This one is much bigger. I will add pic with a V8 Baby coil and this coil side by side...

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I have a Smok T Priv mod that has a TFV 8 Big Baby EU tank that takes a V8 Baby Q2 EU core that has that male thread on the top.
    This is a big problem with Smok, they have so many slightly different variants of what is essentially the same tank.
    I have both non EU and EU variants which take different coils.
    The coil is definitely a V8 Baby Q2 EU. The tank is most probably the TFV 8 Big Baby EU tank too.

Last edited:
    Reactions: sbdivemaster

sbdivemaster

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Capra's Shangri-La
    Thanks for the info! It's wack SMOK does that. Unless there's some regulations in Europe that require that, there's just no need to have different versions. It now makes sense that it's an EU version - the box has EU style warnings on it.

I got it from Sourcemore as a back up since they have discontinued the X-Priv Baby, and the listing said it came with TFV12 Big Baby Tank, perhaps it is the EU version of the TFV12 tank...

Again, thanks for the info. Now, to find someone who would like to trade... heh

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread