Help in mtl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali322

Jun 6, 2020
Hello everybody
I'm sorry because my English not so good))

I want to buy mtl tank with single battery mod

I need rta tank
I found this 3 tanks
Brunhilde mtl
Glaz mini
Dvarw 22 clone yftk

For me im looking for nice flavour and not hard throat heat

And about the mod
I found cube and swag 2 and tarot baby ?

And thanks so much

Steamhammer

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2020
Germany
I wouldn't say "better". They are all nice devices and it's personal preference which one is "best". I don't own a Dvarw, but according to many others, this must be a very good one, too.

The only thing which bothers me with the Dvarw for example, is that you can't change the Airflow settings on-the-go. Therefore, the Hellvape is better for ME, because I turn the AFC ring several times a day, depending on my mood.

Yet, I absolutely have to try a Dvarw some day to check how I like the flavour.

The Brunhilde on the other hand, is not for me because it's a top-coiler and I don't want to mess around with the stainless steel wicks. Besides, I can't stand the design ;)

Ali322

Jun 6, 2020
I wouldn't say "better". They are all nice devices and it's personal preference which one is "best". I don't own a Dvarw, but according to many others, this must be a very good one, too.

The only thing which bothers me with the Dvarw for example, is that you can't change the Airflow settings on-the-go. Therefore, the Hellvape is better for ME, because I turn the AFC ring several times a day, depending on my mood.

Yet, I absolutely have to try a Dvarw some day to check how I like the flavour.

The Brunhilde on the other hand, is not for me because it's a top-coiler and I don't want to mess around with the stainless steel wicks. Besides, I can't stand the design ;)
Aaaaaa

Im afraid to buy dvarw because its clone dome ppl told me don't buy clone

I had serin 2 22m and it was very bad flavour and very hard throat heat
Because of that i want something have smooth throat heat and good flavour

And i checked shop's near me i found brunhilde and dvarw and glaz mini
I will try to ask my friends if they have MD to take it and try from them

Zoule

Jun 3, 2020
Lille

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@Izan, the Expromizer V4 has issues with stable resistance readings. As the centre screw of the 510 uses rubber grommets over PEEK insulators and it allows for movement of the screw and the deck somewhat, so resistance fluctuates wildly.

It's a shame as it's a good RTA. But they spoiled the sheep for a haypennies worth of tar.

Zoule

Jun 3, 2020
Lille
@Zoule, check out the Atmizoo Tripod reviews as the Ulton clone is identical including the chamber reducer and airflow inserts.

Only tried in DTL configuration so far, but it brings out flavours you've never experienced in liquids you've used beforehand.
Did not see your answer, I will check, thank you !
Not a huge fan of inserts, that said :)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Thank you ^^
What I meant by good : is the Tripod a true MTL tank or a DL tank with loose MTL capabilities ?
It offers many options for airflow and builds.
Follow the first link and read the review.
Check out some reviews on Utube.
I do not think you would regret investing in the Tripod.

Cheers
I

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Did not see your answer, I will check, thank you !
Not a huge fan of inserts, that said :)
In my experience, you will find an insert that fits your vaping style and never futz with them again.
But it's nice to have those options.
Delrin/peek/plastic inserts never make the cut, I much prefer metal or ceramic.

HTH
I

Zoule

Jun 3, 2020
Lille
@Zoule, Tripod is ranges from slightly restricted DTL to MTL. Depending upon how you set them up.

Yes, it's a chimera.

And if needs be, I've found out the o ring sizes as well.
It offers many options for airflow and builds.
Follow the first link and read the review.
Check out some reviews on Utube.
I do not think you would regret investing in the Tripod.

Cheers
I

Thank you, you both !! I thought my MTL budget was over for june (ARES 2 and Pandora MTL) and now this one... :lol: Grrrrr

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Thank you, you both !! I thought my MTL budget was over for june (ARES 2 and Pandora MTL) and now this one... :lol: Grrrrr
The rabbit hole is deep...
I smoked for 28 years, after more than 8 years off cigarettes; it's worth more the I ever imagined.

In general, I find one or two devices every three to five years that fit my vaping /lifestyle.
Much of the beginning is trial and error but the lessons learned are invaluable.

Keep the faith!
I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread