Is there anyone same as me?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do you have any solutions?:D:D:D

QQ图片20190225161613.jpg

Reactions: greek mule

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Actually, there is a solution:
Window shop a device you fancy at least 3 times before you really consider buying it.
If that device still attracts you, then buy what you like, keep it a month, then re-sell it with profit, if possible.
And only keep the best of the best for your own collection.
This is a good solution,but sometime is difficult to control myself...:oops::oops:

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
This is a good solution,but sometime is difficult to control myself...:oops::oops:
The really important part is the -reselling- thing, which works so well for me because people here can't officially buy new devices from stores (TPD causes a delay of 6 months until new devices are approved for the market). That gives me money to spend on new things :)

• Agree
Reactions: Freemax_Jerry

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The really important part is the -reselling- thing, which works so well for me because people here can't officially buy new devices from stores (TPD causes a delay of 6 months until new devices are approved for the market). That gives me money to spend on new things :)
TPD rules really can slow down us to buy a little ..:lol::lol::lol:

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Vape shops and vape meets were always useful as often revealing to me how close I came to dropping my coin for stuff I'd never keep. Internet retailing is both a curse and addiction as only ultimately satisfying given enough bank. Maybe this is why paint peels and there is no black swan.

Good luck. :)

Last edited:

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Vape shops and vape meets were always useful as often revealing to me how close I came to dropping my coin for stuff I'd never keep. Internet retailing is a both a curse and addiction as only ultimately satisfying given enough bank. Maybe this is why paint peels and there is no black swan.

Good luck to my wallet ...:(:(:(

Reactions: MacTechVpr

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
As I've learned, you don't need that much stuff. Just try to get decent stuff and if you buy right, it'll serve you well for some time to come.

With fasttech, you can get clones or copies of high end rebuildable tanks at very reasonable prices and some mods are well priced as well.

Just remember that looking is free, at least at the moment.

And I think if we were all truthful. If we were given an American Express Centurion card to use at our discretion, we'd do our best to try and wear it out from overuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: MacTechVpr

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
...And I think if we were all truthful. If we were given an American Express Centurion card to use at our discretion, we'd do our best to try and wear it out from overuse.
Which is why they don’t just give them out. A surprising number of lottery winners do find themselves suddenly bankrupt. Not all of them, or even most, but the number is large. It’s also why the housing crash happened.

• Agree
Reactions: Mordacai

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
Lepetitvapoteur or fasttech can resolve the TPD issue.
You'd be surprised how many people aren't willing to buy from foreign countries. Strange, especially for vapers, but that's how it is.. I'm cool with that because I can sell my stuff to those folks for lots of $. Just about 2 weeks ago I sold 3 pod kits I won in online giveaways for 100 Euros to a local guy who collects things we can't buy here.

• Useful
Reactions: Mordacai

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Which is why they don’t just give them out. A surprising number of lottery winners do find themselves suddenly bankrupt. Not all of them, or even most, but the number is large. It’s also why the housing crash happened.

People well regard the value of product they work for, as property.

What they don't, they won't.

Reactions: bombastinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread