BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
12mm metal push button

does anyone know where i can find this button in single quantities?
been looking around for a distributor but cant for the life of me find one.
thought i would ask in case anyone has come across one in the past.

*I'm going to use this metal button as a replacement for the plastic horn button in my Reo Woodvill and this is the closest i could find.
I'm willing to take suggestions for other replacements in the same style.

mods, if i have posted in the wrong section, feel free to move this to the proper subforum. I promise i wont get mad

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
maybe someone saw something like this, but flatztop, with led (burning then press, not all time) an thinnest as possible?

ТапаТолк... пойми и прости...

Check adafruit.com Lots of stuff there, also have some led switches with built-in resistors so you don't have to worry with wiring one in.

bemorphy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I believe this is it (or extremely close to it). Good ol' MadVapes.

I bought one from madvapes. When I went to solder the wires on, the post melted out of the housing making it useless. I soldered for a living. I was amazed at that happening so be careful with that switch.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
If that's the button they use on the chrome Bolt, it's complete junk. Currently trying to find a replacement for one at the moment, something that will actually last more than a few months.

Is it the switch or the wiring that is the culprit? Most folks (in the know) have rewired their bolts.

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
i ordered mine already but im still waiting for it to get to me

I also have go the one from madvapes and the coating on the button part wore off in like 2 weeks. Looked great till that happened.

was it brass underneath? if so i may order a second one from them... it would go well with the catch-cup for my woodvil.

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
IMG_4980.jpg

Looks purdy!

I cant remember if the place i picked it up from was suggested or not, but it fit like a glove...
it was close, but the button doesn't get in the way of the other internal parts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread