Help Matching A Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This is the case I got for my iTaste MVP 2.

ucPsMY4UEDFrHCX2NFgf9O0dSLXoV8XrWfB8xUAjug=s803-no

I want a tank that will sit nicely, probably a 19mm XL. and match the case and rings that match the drip tip, or do I wantto keep some silver so the charm doesn't look out of place? Ack. Any suggestions for colors and design? I'm not trusting my own judgment for some reason and I really want this to look like it was all made together.

Last edited:

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The Mrs suggested maybe a polka dot (4 dot flowers) with one or all of the colors of the flowers on the case, well at least as close as she has anyhow.

I would go for a clear tank and Black, Stainless or Clear caps myself.

Is that Middle Earth on the wall back there ;)

It's my anniversary I'll just do both! But how do I order Mrs OCD's suggestion on the form? :D

And not Middle Earth, however it is a map of Skyrim from The Elder Scrolls series!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Choose the Pick a color and put a note, there is a text box below the color choice which would be the best place though I dont know how long of a note you can leave there. There is also a notes field on the checkout page.

Happy Anniversary... how many years? The Mrs and I will be up to 24 in November.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Choose the Pick a color and put a note, there is a text box below the color choice which would be the best place though I dont know how long of a note you can leave there. There is also a notes field on the checkout page.

Happy Anniversary... how many years? The Mrs and I will be up to 24 in November.

Thanks! It's 21 years today! Not bad for a couple of dumb 19 year olds I say :) I'll link the thread in one of those spots thanks!

leelee.d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
Central Alabama
This is the case I got for my iTaste MVP 2.

ucPsMY4UEDFrHCX2NFgf9O0dSLXoV8XrWfB8xUAjug=s803-no

I want a tank that will sit nicely, probably a 19mm XL. and match the case and rings that match the drip tip, or do I wantto keep some silver so the charm doesn't look out of place? Ack. Any suggestions for colors and design? I'm not trusting my own judgment for some reason and I really want this to look like it was all made together.

Where did you get that case?? My daughter would LOVE that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread