Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
The only thing on my Christmas list is having a good time with Family and friends. Watching the joy of the Grand kids opening there presents, eating good food, and just the Joy of the season.

Took the wife out to breakfast and dinner today for our 10th anniversary (which is today), then surprised her and went shopping for a ring, which almost gave me heart failure when I looked at the prices. :ohmy: :shock:

She gave me the present of not wanting one of the expensive rings we looked at and is going to find one more in my price range, a wonderful lady :wub:, IMHO.

I hope Every one has a Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. :thumbs:

vape On
:vapor:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hey burnie, that Global counter is cool, I just put The Mrs and I on it.

The Mrs is frugal to a fault too, gotta luv a woman that doesnt like to spend money. Now she cannot carry cash... lol, it is funny because she can sure spend paper money that is in her purse but she doesnt like to spend money that is in the bank.

Thanks everyone for the Holiday well wishes and of course we all wish everyone a great Christmas and an awesome 2014.

Maile

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
pumydy2u.jpg

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Yup, it is certainly closing in Chic.

Kyle, Euler's identity... imaginary numbers and pi. Wish pie had imaginary calories, I would so live on it :) With you on the giving part, we tried to figure out what we wanted but pretty much are both just happy. For my part I do a pretty good job of turning everything we see back into the business and The Mrs has never been one to want for much. Its pretty simple but it works, kind of like that formula.

jf.coffey

Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
Always nice when you find something you enjoy doing and it covers all your needs and wants in the process. Goid to hear thst us how it goes for you and yours OCD. I'm still working on getting back to that point. By the by Merry Christmas to all and may the new year bring all peace and happiness!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread