Help matching a flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermiform

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Louisiana
Recently I've become addicted to a tobacco flavor. I never thought after I kicked analogs that I would find myself vaping any flavor resembling tobacco, but from the moment I tried it, its been my #1 go to vape. Unfortunately, there is trouble in paradise (if you can even call it trouble). It is made by a gourmet shop. he only makes like 4 flavors and none of them are available on the internet. This has tied me to the brick and mortar store that sells it. Now I will always support my local B&M, especially this one that brought me to where I am today. However, I want to try more Tobacco flavors now and also want to be able to replace this one in case the original creator goes .... up or something. I also want easy access to it via the internet.

Here is his description:

Peanut Butter, Caramel, Vanilla, Tobacco. Peanut butter and sweet caramel are the forerunners of this rich flavor, with a slight vanilla undertone and a smooth RY4 finish. This flavor is masterfully blended and highly complex.

Do any of our forum sponsors make any juice that sounds like this? Any that doesn't need steeping and can be vaped right out of the bottle?

Last edited:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread