Has anyone nailed a peanut butter flavor yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JusticeKnuckles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2011
Western NY
about a year ago i had a horrible experience with a peanut butter pie flavor i ordered from a trusted vendor that i typically enjoyed... I love the idea of a silky smooth peanut butter flavor with chocolate or banana flavor but my last try with peanut butter and vaping was pretty nasty... has any vendors made a successful peanut butter based flavor that you guys enjoy?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
mrsTs bakery has bomb peanut butter cookies juice, and a wide selection of pb and jellies. but her prices and waiting time is just ludacris

I had some of this a long time back. Tasted like the real thing, but I couldn't vape it long. Just me. Never bothered repurchasing, as I'm not really into bakery type flavors.

FxCannon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2012
Houston, Texas
www.happyesmoker.com
Happy ESmoker has some Peanut Butter cookie juice that is very peanut butter-y. I am not a fan of vaping peanut butter, but it was a very authentic flavor.

I love their Bourbon St. Vanilla though. Mmmmmmm.

THANKS SAMAZON!! it also has brown sugar and our signature vanilla flavors to smooth out the PB taste :)

just so others can try it too.. the next 3 people use the the code FREEJUICE can try our Peanut Butter Cookie juice (or any of our new flavors) for FREE!

I love peanut butter. I have never found a peanut butter flavor that I like when I vape it. Peanut flavor is not a hard flavor to extract and still maintain what people 'taste' as peanuts. Heck, in many cases they have to work hard to get rid of or at least reduce the peanut flavor. But as much as I love it - can't wait for that new jar and open it and break the seal and get the first spoonful and I assumed, as is my experience with other flavors that came through true for me - if I like the taste of it when I eat it, then its probably going to be one I somewhat like if I inhale it.

No so with peanut butter and aI chased it a long time. Certainly I have had juices that I did not like to the point I would not use them again. but even 'badly' concocted ones f a food or drink or candy or whatever I like has something for me.

I have yet to find a peanut butter flavor ot a flavor with peanut putter as part of it (IE peanut butter cookie) that I don't have a bad experience from. I know its not the vendors fault - its not like they are making a bad product because I have used many others from them, (and we all know that disliking on flavor is not a reason to 'never come back' because the next may be very good) but I have not found a 'good' rendition of peanut butter. On top of not finding a good one I have had some very bad experiences with some.

I have finally found some good tasting peanut butter e-juices as long as I don't vape them. For the heck of it when I was getting such an across the board flavor failure and others were touting how great a peanut vape it was I ordered a few 0 nic sample bottles from a few well known (to me anyway) vendors and simply put some on my finger and tasted it. It tasted good. But it vaped badly, terribly and horribly

All I can do is assume, for me anyway, something that happens with the mixture that that the flavor is in alters the flavor in some small way when vaporized but in enough of a way that either taste some compound few others do or some compound exposed during vaping that alters the taste so I can't taste something that makes peanut butter taste like peanut butter.

I have stopped asking for peanut butter suggestions because I have gotten so many and tried so many there are few I have not gotten to try. But even now and then if I see a new vendor that people are complimenting and they have peanut butter something I will give it a try, or if a vendor I use a lot comes out with a peanut butter and they never had one before I will try. So far i have not hit a peanut butter I can vape.

I hope you have better luck than I did with peanut butter and maybe if you find one, since you seem to have some of the struggle i have post the vendor an so I can give it a try.:) It would be great to eat it and vape it too!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Peanut Butter Cookie, The Vapor Room

and this:

VaporTrailz "French Silk Pies" - cream pie features whipped creamy vanilla custard and dark chocolate fudge which can be blended with smooth peanut butter or coconut. Served in a crumbled cookie crust

Tastes exactly like it says! Nom! Very nice, complex, and not overly sweet either!
AS a matter of fact, vapertrailz entire dessert line is just dreamy.

Last edited:

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
about a year ago i had a horrible experience with a peanut butter pie flavor i ordered from a trusted vendor that i typically enjoyed... I love the idea of a silky smooth peanut butter flavor with chocolate or banana flavor but my last try with peanut butter and vaping was pretty nasty... has any vendors made a successful peanut butter based flavor that you guys enjoy?

If you also like banana I'd try Five Pawns Grandmaster. It has a very nice initial hit of peanut butter followed by banana, finished off with a hint if vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread