Help me choose a first RBA please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
As of now I'm loving my carto tank setup, but more and more becoming intersted in getting into an rba. Eventually, I'd like a Cobra or maybe a ZAP but first I'd like to find something around a third of the price that would allow me to experience the vape and the technique before I sink a bunch of money into a high end device.

What are some options as far as decent (not disposable junk) genesis style RBA's for someone on a budget? My only criteria is that it will need to be sized and look proportionate to the Provari it will be used on. Diameter wise that is. Tall is fine, but not huge and "top heavy" looking. Oh, and I want a pyrex glass tank on it. That is an absolute requirement.

I'd like to spend no more than $50 on something, plus maybe a few more bucks for wicks and kanthal.

so gang, tell me what you'd recommend? Thanks!

eikon

slave to the comma
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
the AGA line is rock solid & dirt cheep, plus it is not a clone.

the newer aga. i have the older one and they are top heavy, but the newer ones are lighter and sleeker. they are nice devices for the money. imo they are the best in class. and for like 25 to 30 dollars, awesome

how much dose the old one weigh? I have an AGA-T+ and it weighs a ton (well 3.29oz empty)...

04stinugget

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
San Deigo

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
DiscountVapers - Your source for savings on electronic cigarettes and accessories, Go-go eGo, vGo

has a bunch to choose from. they are clones but they are cheap and once set up correctly will work just fine for your needs. I picked up my beater aga from them and so far I haven't had the problems with the positive post threading not being long enough. which others seem to be expiriencing. just my .02 cents but hope it helps.

These are showing sold out.... Bummer.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I bought this one for $11.50 from Goodprophets 2013-02-08_11-14-28_736.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread