Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Well it's been 15 months since I started vaping and I've maintly used carto tanks and glassomizers so it's about time I broaden my horizons. I would like to get my first rba to use on my Provari and I'd like to keep it under $100. Can you guys give me some ideas what would be good for a RBA virgin. If anyone has something they're currently using on a provari and you have a pic can you post it so I can see how it looks? Thanks.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Papa_Lazarou:12034430 said:
Now, when you say "RBA" are you thinking dripper or tank?

If the latter, I'll start the ball rolling on the Kayfun idea. Ready? Get a Kayfun.

lol yeah the tank one with the mesh wick and all that. I dont want to drip because if I'm out and about a bottle of juice is just one more thing that I dont care to carry with me everywhere. I'd rather fill a tank and go.
Since I am new to this let me make sure I have my abbreviations correct. An RBA is a rebuildable atomizer which is the tank kind and RDA is a rebuildable "dripping" atomizer?

Also, I like it to have decent airflow without being to airy. I tried a Z Atty pro before and that thing is so airy that it forces you to lung inhale and that's not typically how I vape I'm a mouth to lung inhaler so the draw needs to have some resistance or I won't like it. Maybe an airflow control??

Verdes8891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Elgin, Illinois
lol yeah the tank one with the mesh wick and all that. I dont want to drip because if I'm out and about a bottle of juice is just one more thing that I dont care to carry with me everywhere. I'd rather fill a tank and go.
Since I am new to this let me make sure I have my abbreviations correct. An RBA is a rebuildable atomizer which is the tank kind and RDA is a rebuildable "dripping" atomizer?

Also, I like it to have decent airflow without being to airy. I tried a Z Atty pro before and that thing is so airy that it forces you to lung inhale and that's not typically how I vape I'm a mouth to lung inhaler so the draw needs to have some resistance or I won't like it. Maybe an airflow control??

The way i gather it is the term RBA is more so an umbrella term to cover all of the different kinds. RDA is the rebuildable dripping atomizer and RTA is a rebuildable tank atomizer. But all really fall under RBA term.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
If you're just wanting to go with a Genny style then the RSST is the way to go for a beginner but personally I wouldn't recommend a Genny as a first time RBA.

I'd recommend going with the Kayfun lite+ or Russian 91%. Much more forgiving, consistent and easier to work with, it's actually hard to screw a build up in one once you get the wick length right. Outside of a dripping atty I don't think their is an easier build with this kind of consistency and performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread