HELP ME find good quality inexpensive E-LIQUID! No Rip-Me-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
What does RY4 taste like, I have been wanting to try it forever! Would it be good to mix with menthol? Is it more of a tobacco taste?

Thanks Kent!

There are a few different formulations. It is normally described as a tobacco base with a smokey caramel, vanilla and other flavors that people can't quite figure out - the range is wide. Take a look at the DIY thread on RY4 - what people taste from it varies. But if you get it from eastmall or ruyandirect you'll get probably a pretty standard rendition of tobacco plus caramel, vanilla and some smokey aspect. My wife likes that one and it smells great. I like it too but prefer the Janty version which, to me, is smoke and a pine, woodsy beginning followed by the caramel, vanilla and something else?? Some really hate it - including the Widow, btw :) "fake smoke used on beef jerky" and my friend "moldy basement". Which is a mild description compared to Bandit's recent comments... much of which I wonder how he would know certain things :)

Elendil, myself and Just Julie (that I know for sure) really like it - my favorite vape actually. I would never 'ruin' that with menthol even though I was menthol smoker for decades. I have my regular menthol vape of the widow's marlboro and freshsmoking.com 's Janty Newport - which we've discussed earlier. Still haven't tried Drew's Nuvape.... I've been concentrating on getting that 2 year stash of what I know I like already.

So if you go with the Widow you might try some 10ml or 30ml on the RY4 and Coffee first, to sample - that's what I did and realized it was the same juice as Janty (RY4 and Cappuccino) or so similar as to not being able to tell the difference.

That said, I still like the chinese formulation which actually tastes more like Janty's RY3 to me (RY2 is almost all smokey with RY4 more balanced). myfreedomsmokes RY4 is also quite good.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
WOW, thats alot of RY4's to choose from! Thanks Kent, def gave me a much better understanding if it! :)

BTW, I heard the Janty Juice was ruining attys?

Never heard that. You have a link? It's PG based so I doubt it's the juice. People say that about ECOpure and other VG's but I've never had that problem with it. I don't drip VG on the atty and because it is thicker it can tend to slow down the fill and wicking action, but the straw mod helps. I clean attys every 4 days and clean the fillers every other time with the attys.

I put a drop or two of Ecopure's 'rich' or 'fresh' on almost every top off. The Rich goes well with the RY4 and other tobacco based flavors and the 'fresh' (supposedly unflavored but it has some flavor, imo) goes better with the coffee/cappuccino and the vanilla, chocolate, coconut... don't do much solo fruit flavors but I expect it would be good with those as well. One or two drops increases vapor 2-3x. With the Janty Stick it's as thick as cigarette smoke and actually hangs in the room some but it smells good :)

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I'll echo what Kent C is saying about Widow's liquid . . . I can't tell the difference between her coffee/capuccino and Janty, which is high praise indeed considering how much I love the Janty stuff. The RY4 isn't for everyone, and formulations vary a bit amongst the different vendors. I like it now, but I didn't like it when I was first vaping. I think it helped when my tastebuds came back on line. :) For me, light tobacco with a caramel aftertaste. Yummmmmmmm.

And, no, Janty liquids don't ruin atomizers. Been using the stuff since January with no problems at all.

Since you're getting so many atomizers, you might want to check out www.puresmoker.com. They give an automatic 50% bulk discount on atomizers when you buy 25 or more. (Lesser discounts available when buying smaller numbers.) Best part is you can mix and match types to get to your 25 . . . and the discount occurs automatically in basket without coupon codes. Oh, yeah . . . free shipping because it's over $99. So basically, $125 for 25 atomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread