Where Can I Get A......? Where can I find real high nicotine e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,

Im a heavy smoker and i swithed over to e-cigs about a month ago and I purchaced a 6 pack of e-liquid from DIY FLAVORSHACK and I ordered the extra high which I believe is 24mg but im just not getting the head rush im looking for. so can anyone give me a good wedsite where i can buy 36mg or 46mg e-liquid.

Thanks!!!

Try... Totally Wicked.. They have 36mg, the 46mg is strictly for diluting only.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
Nhaler sells a good 60mg Unflavored that you could use to 'bump up' the flavors you already have.
There are others that sell unflavored juice up to 100mg.
There's tons of places to get the 36-48 flavored stuff.

Note: I always recommend to new users to get small bottles. There are many flavors that you will like and many(many) more that you won't. Sample size bottles are the way to go until you know your tastes.

Dillan

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Southern California
You might want to consider a voltage mod instead. Quite a few vapers have reported excellent results by going up to 5 volts.

That said, last time I bought from tastyvapor, I bought 48mg juice (for dilution with their doublers - I actually vape approximately 9-12 mg :D), so they have it, and in a wide variety of flavors, made to order.

LovinTheVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Alpharetta, Ga
You might want to consider a voltage mod instead. Quite a few vapers have reported excellent results by going up to 5 volts.

That said, last time I bought from tastyvapor, I bought 48mg juice (for dilution with their doublers - I actually vape approximately 9-12 mg :D), so they have it, and in a wide variety of flavors, made to order.

I second the TastyVapor nod. 48mg juice and the best flavors out there! :thumbs:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
hello,

Im a heavy smoker and i swithed over to e-cigs about a month ago and I purchaced a 6 pack of e-liquid from DIY FLAVORSHACK and I ordered the extra high which I believe is 24mg but im just not getting the head rush im looking for. so can anyone give me a good wedsite where i can buy 36mg or 46mg e-liquid.

Thanks!!!

DIY Flavorshack's extra high is 40-48mg. She does carry 36 & 48mg liquid, just not all flavors have those strengths available. I know the tobacco flavors do. Her medium is 20-26mg.

ssballow

Jan 19, 2010
Edinburg, Tx
I have some 36mg juice from tasty vapor and it is fabulous, but what I find is that I get jittery before any "head rush." The actual head rush from a cigarette comes from the carboxyhemoglobin starving your brain of oxgen. I don't think you will find it with an ecig. I may be wrong, but I doubt it. I had to study Hematology for years as well as analyze lots of blood. I kind of miss the head rush, especially first thing in the morning, but it is even nicer not to want an analogue or a dip!

Last edited:
I have some 36mg juice from tasty vapor and it is fabulous, but what I find is that I get jittery before any "head rush." The actual head rush from a cigarette comes from the carboxyhemoglobin starving your brain of oxgen. I don't think you will find it with an ecig. I may be wrong, but I doubt it. I had to study Hematology for years as well as analyze lots of blood. I kind of miss the head rush, especially first thing in the morning, but it is even nicer not to want an analogue or a dip!

Amen to that! I don't wake up craving an analog, who would've thought?

I got my 30ml bottle 36mg high strength tobacco flavored e-liquid from perfectelectroniccigarette.com, along with a sample pack of six different flavors (same strength, 36mg). I got a head rush the first time I vaped the 36mg, but have not experience another head rush.

bobtow

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Wallaceburg ON. Canada
Amen to that! I don't wake up craving an analog, who would've thought?

I got my 30ml bottle 36mg high strength tobacco flavored e-liquid from perfectelectroniccigarette.com, along with a sample pack of six different flavors (same strength, 36mg). I got a head rush the first time I vaped the 36mg, but have not experience another head rush.
Have you tried directing the vapor under your tongue? It goes into the blood faster that way. You may have to lower the strength that way. That is why nitro is introduced to heart patients in that manner.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
I personally LOVE EA's nic juice..I got that first cig rush when trying EA's nic juice.
I was so shocked ..I put some pics of Electronic Ash next to Tasty Vapor on Electronic Ash's sub forum to show the difference

It happens to be on special right now example-->8.50 for 20 ML 54 MG Nic free delivery after 13.99 (buy a favorite flavor of holy smoke to mix with the nic juice?)
Unflavored e-Liquid 54mg - $8.50 : Electronic Ash
So you can add some PG ,,flavor..and make your own e-juice at any strength you want.
I think their coupon ecigforum still gives you 5% off items that are not on sale

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
hello,

Thanks!!!

I think Innovapor's 36mg ULRA PURE e-Liquid (which you can also get in an unflavored form, which is fantastic for Do it yourself mixing.. or not) is fantastic and starting at $2.97 for a 3ml bottle is hard to beat... you can purchase that here; ULTRApure E-Liquid: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes in the world. Find the alternative to smoking now. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread