Help me fix my simple apple pie recipe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

highc1157

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Arizona
I used only these because I'm out of other flavorings and pretty broke at the moment so yea. Just needed a tasty apple pie because I have a surplus of these flavorings.

I have acetyl pyrazine (Tfa cotton candy) and other additives like sweeteners and I also have FA meringue laying around too. if you guys suggest those I can indeed use them. Otherwise I'm just hoping to balance this out more:

9% Tfa applie pie
1% FA cookie
2.5% French vanilla Tfa
1% whipped cream Tfa
.5% cinn Danish swirl Capella
1% dx caramel original Tfa

It came out good. I can't really taste much other than a sweet and subtle apple and a hint of the cookie when I constrict airflow. It's 70VG/30PG. It's really tasty; however, as a noob im hoping you guys can help me make it more balanced. I guessed at the percentages

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
You might get more responses in the DIY forum, this is the forum for juice you can buy.

I have the CAP Cin Danish Swirl and while it's a strong flavor I'd bump it up just a bit if you're not getting any cinnamon or pastry from it. Maybe do a search in the DIY recipe forum and take a look at a couple Apple Pie recipes to get some ideas on %'s, I know there's a couple in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread