help me I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up an eGo-T today - passthrough battery, cone and a pack of empty tanks for right around $45. I added 60ml of juice, car charger, filling syringes etc and still was under $70. I would really recommend it. The passthrough usb batter is great - the ability to charge and vape at the same time is priceless.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Hi Miss Daisy - Welcome to ECF Forum.

I am sorry I can't help you with the vapor king from V4L. I can tell you they are are active in the supplier forum here. I've heard good things about the company. But I have no first hand experience with them. More people will be along shortly and one of them may have more info for you.

Where is Lake Ray Hubbard, TX?

Glad to hear you are vaping instead of smoking. Wishing you all the best,
Happy Vaping,
Paula

foggy1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
S F Bay Area
I personally was not satisfied till I got my ego type pv
they last over 6 hrs each on full charge and provide a great hit
the small 510's I had before just didn't last long enuff
for $30 for a riva kit at liberty flghts, well worth it to me
get yourself a variety of juices too, I rarley use tobbaco flavor anymore
go luck and happy vaping

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
miss daisy - we don't know what kind of cigarettes you smoke or how many per day.

The two most popular starter ecigs are the Joye 510 and the KR808D-1 (Vapor4Life is KR808D-1)

read this article which compares them
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...st-electronic-cigarette-first-time-vaper.html

And for heavy smokers or people who require longer battery charge life, you could look at the fat-battery versions of those which provide 6-8 hours of battery life as well as the option of using more powerful LR (low resistance) parts for a bigger hit. the most common fat battery versions of 510 are Ego and Riva 510. The fat battery version of KR808D-1 is the Elegant Easy by CigEasy.com

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Unfortunately...I can't tell you what will work best for you because we're all so different. Some folks can be successful with the little starter kits and some need more. I know that the eGo type almost got me where I wanted to be. Being that it is well priced for the battery longevity, it is what I would recommend for someone who is just starting out. However, it is not shaped like a cigarette which tends to pose a problem for some people as they are looking to simulate the smoking experience. Its a tough call, miss daisy. I can say that V4L is a well liked vendor, but I have never bought anything from them. I hope you find something that works for you. And congratulations on getting this far. May you have many wonderful vaping days ahead of you. It really is wonderful once you find what works for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread