Help me pick one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Utah
I am looking for a high end mech mod. I've looked locally and the best options I can find and am considering are the Morpheus, the king and the Templar. All but the king are pretty new and don't have much in the way of reviews on them. All have great button throws and aesthetically look good. I am a sub ohm vapor and will be using with dual coil drippers mostly. I may wrap a low resistance coil for my Russian to try eventually. There is only a $15 difference between any two.

What do you guys think?

EatBacon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Wherever the ARMY sends me
Why go local (not that it is bad thing to do), that is what the internet is for. Stimulate the local economy if possible but don't limit yourself to your surrounding area when there are so many possibilities at your reach. As for the three never had any of them but I dig the look of the Morpheus.

Peppie

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
Bonney Lake Wa, US of A
Local just let's me have instant gratification. Plus going non local and what's available there's the chi you, nem, and if I'm lucky someday I'll grab a poldiac or ela. There are other options locally like the turtle ship or atom which I don't feel to be on the same level.

Your chances of getting the Poldiac quickly are better than the others.
Its a great Mod, and should be seriously considered. IMO

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
Local just let's me have instant gratification. Plus going non local and what's available there's the chi you, nem, and if I'm lucky someday I'll grab a poldiac or ela. There are other options locally like the turtle ship or atom which I don't feel to be on the same level.

If you're ready to act and don't mind the wait there are a few ELA's listed on the site. I know I'll never get another telescope after receiving mine, (unless they release a brass ELA, lol) it's that good! But don't expect "instant gratification" with this one, probly a couple months wait. It'll all be worth it when it arrives though, especially after the hybrid atty is released for it (probly in a couple months as well).

EatBacon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Wherever the ARMY sends me
I went ahead and got the Templar today! I tried the turtle ship and it was good but not as good. I am loving the Templar though. It hits hard the threads are amazingly smooth and the button feels great.

Sweet, glad you got something you like!!!! Vape on brother.

ilanstylz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
SoCal
I went ahead and got the Templar today! I tried the turtle ship and it was good but not as good. I am loving the Templar though. It hits hard the threads are amazingly smooth and the button feels great.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your templar mod from? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread