Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I need help. I was saved from smoking like a decade ago now I can’t get anything or don’t know how to. Please help me find stores or mail order vendors to buy ecigs coils and dessert eliquids from to ship to NY state or go to near zip 10536. Please. ssweiss7@gmail
Hi @susanhelpme .
I'm not sure it's a great idea to post your name and email address on a public forum like this.
It's up to you of course.

You can edit your message to remove it if you want.
Any member can contact you via a conversation (private message - PM) if they want to, otherwise they can post advice or information in this thread.

I don't live in the USA so can't offer you any local advice.

Best of luck.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
How many threads are you going to start asking the same questions?

You only need ONE.

From what I can find....she has started only 2 (1 at 11:33PM last night in the New Members forum + 1 about 35 min. later in the General Vaping forum). Maybe she figured if she posted in General Vaping also, her request for help would reach more experienced vapers who could most likely help her...than New Members could.

As far as needing only ONE...I could agree with that, IF she'd gotten help in either 1 of them, but chose to ignore it. However, I don't see that's happened. ;)

She would've needed to provide specific info on exactly what coils and eliquid she's looking for though. But I guess didn't know that info would be helpful. Also, she's possibly unfamiliar with how to use Google to find what she's looking for on her own. So...I'll see if the following post will hopefully help. :)

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@susanhelpme - I'm going to send you a Private Message...to start a conversation with you and see about helping you 1-on-1. When I've sent the message...you'll see a red box at the top right of this page...with a white number 1 in it. It shows an envelope and says Inbox there. Hover over it with your mouse, and it'll drop down a box showing that you've gotten a message from me. Click on the link there to go read it. Just write a short response to let me know you've read it. Click send...and wait to hear back from me. :)

Last edited:

FoolishMortal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Down Yonder
ATF-behind-wall.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread