HELP ~ Need mini-Tanks for Halo G6 Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
Hi, I got some Halo G6 batteries (with I think it's called "808 threading"), and Halo brand Mini tanks suck (think they're also called clearomizers), so I need good quality and long lasting 808 threading mini tanks to fit the G6 battery. Do you have any recommendations or suggestions on where to buy these? THANKS In Advance!!

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: HigherStateD

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Hi, I got some Halo G6 batteries with I think it's called "808 threading", and Halo brand Mini Tanks (think they're also called clearomizers) suck, so I need good quality and long lasting 808 threading mini tanks to fit the G6 battery. Do you have any recommendations or suggestions? THANKS In Advance!!
    Looks like some 808 places are still selling old tanks and yeah not great. You may want to try the new joyetech eroll i believe they have upgraded the system. Many here are using Pods now for their small devices. Gl

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    volt-mini-clearos.jpg

808 threaded clearomizers from Smokeless Image, in stock for $2.99 each.

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    I’m not sure if they got what you want but discount vapers carries lots of old gear and is a vendor that’s been around for a long long time and a place I’ve used a ton in the beginning. Anyway they carry all the obsolete gear from the days of yore so they probably have what you need. The owner dude, named Eric, is a good guy who helped me a bunch when I first started vaping. He’d answer all my questions promptly and throughly no matter how many or how stupid they were. Good luck finding what you need.

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 23, 2014
    IL
    20190818_123621.jpg
    Hi, I got some Halo G6 batteries (with I think it's called "808 threading"), and Halo brand Mini Tanks suck (think they're also called clearomizers), so I need good quality and long lasting 808 threading mini tanks to fit the G6 battery. Do you have any recommendations or suggestions on where to buy these? THANKS In Advance!!
    Is this tank what you are looking for? If so, I have alot of them. Dual coil. It fit on my old ego and innokin box battery.

Reactions: LaZeR

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    Is this tank what you are looking for? If so, I have alot of them. Dual coil. It fit on my old ego and innokin box battery.
    I think Ego and Innokin threading is different than KR-808-D1 threading.

Do you have any to fit Halo G6 batteries with 808 threading? Thx Again!!

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I think Ego and Innokin threading is different than KR-808-D1 threading. Do you know if those you have fit Halo G6 batteries? Thx Again!!
    You're correct. Ego and 510 threading is different from 808 threading. 808 threading is kind of an oddball threading not used except for some cigalike batteries. Companies that used 808 threading was a scheme to keep you buying their product as the other threading wasn't compatible with their product.

808 threading is not compatible with either 510 or eGo threading. The ego batteries had both 510 and eGo threading.

upload_2019-8-19_15-30-58.jpeg

What's the Difference Between 510 and 808 Threading?

threading.jpg

clearo-threading_wm.jpg

Last edited:

dedi

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 8, 2010
    Rochester NY
    Hi, I got some Halo G6 batteries (with I think it's called "808 threading"), and Halo brand Mini Tanks suck (think they're also called clearomizers), so I need good quality and long lasting 808 threading mini tanks to fit the G6 battery. Do you have any recommendations or suggestions on where to buy these? THANKS In Advance!!

The cleros that Bad linked you to from Smokeless Image worked well for me for KR808's, in fact I still have some if your interested, message me.

Reactions: LaZeR

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    Looks like some 808 places are still selling old tanks and yeah not great.
    Ya I know, it's just that I FIVE 808's all still going stong (*knock* *knock* *knock* on wood)! so don't wanna just trash them. 1 - Original V2, 1 - Kanger Manual, 2 - Halo G6, and 1 - USB Pass Through (no battery gives ya more power than any mod but you can't carry it around of course). Plus, 808s can look good hangin around your neck on a Lanyard, so you can wear them at the office, or going out, or wearing a suit.:cool: Also Trying to find an adapter so I can use 510 tanks on 808 threads.
    Many here are using Pods now for their small devices. Gl
    Ya, just got a Smok Nord but their Ceramic coils suck, and last only a couple days!:eek:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread