Help! Need to locate a certain clearo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporjoey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok, been on here for a few years and have learned (and received help) from a ton of amazing people, of which I am grateful. I stopped smoking almost 3 years ago with the help of e cigs. I use clearo's exclusively and have tried many, but most taste like burnt ....! My clearo of choice comes from a company called volcano and it is a 3 skinny wick xl clearo (2.6 ohm?). This clearo had no burnt taste when new. They were amazing and sadly, their supplier changed them to a 1 fat wick 2.0 ohm. Well, they taste like burnt ..., lol.

I depend on this to not smoke analogues and I am down to just a few of the good clearo's. It is literally a life and death thing as I do not want to smoke cigs ever again, due to health.

If anyone can direct me to these 3 skinny wick clearo's, like the old ones from volcano, it will be very appreciated. Thanks all :)

the.quiet.rider

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
Sheffield Lake
T2 is a great vape, I just can't stand the wicking as I still find the need to flip it and swirl it every now and then to ensure the coils get wet. No burnt taste tho, just the occasional dry hit that prompts me to flip it. I will say the T3 seems to work better, but it's a bottom coil. Still a great vapor, flavor and throat hit, just not as warm as the top-coil T2. I would honestly suggest giving both a shot, as Kanger seems to be putting out the most reliable clearomizers right now, in my humble opinion.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
The vision v2 are one of my favorites. They have a killer throat hit as far as clearos go. They do have issues like all clearos though.

There is a style that looks like most other vision style clearos called a "mop head"... insted of 2 wicks it has 10 wicks. It never has a burnt or chemical taste to it. I like them as well, but it doesn't give as good of TH compaired to the vision. It does give a consistant smooth vape all the time. You can get them at heather's heavenly vapers.

vaporjoey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just ordered one and will see how they are.....Thanks
The vision v2 are one of my favorites. They have a killer throat hit as far as clearos go. They do have issues like all clearos though.

There is a style that looks like most other vision style clearos called a "mop head"... insted of 2 wicks it has 10 wicks. It never has a burnt or chemical taste to it. I like them as well, but it doesn't give as good of TH compaired to the vision. It does give a consistant smooth vape all the time. You can get them at heather's heavenly vapers.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Just ordered one and will see how they are.....Thanks

I think you'll like it. When you get it, try to puff up the bottom of the wicks. Not the whole length, just the bottom 30 percent or so. Fraying is what some call it. I picked up the trick on this forum and it helps out the wicking of my visions, so I gave it a try with the mop head as well and it helped a lot. With 10 wicks, the fraying takes up so much of the space in the clearo tube the juice can't help but get soaked up real good.

Good thing I got 3 of them because as soon as my girl tried that one she stole it from me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread