Help needed....Vaporshark rDNA 40 will not charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmer

Oct 23, 2014
Manila
Hi everyone,

I have a month old VS RDNA 40 which I have been using without any problems. This morning, like every other morning, I plug it into a wall outlet to charge. After a couple of hours, I check the battery level and its almost drained. Upon closer inspection the charging light that's supposed to turn red wasn't working. Tried moving the charger cord as it might have been loose, but nothing. I'm a bit frustrated to say the least and I've already contacted the store where I got it from (they'll be looking at it tomorrow), but I thought I might ask if anyone on this good forum might have an idea into what might be the problem.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
Thanks so much. I tried asking them to replace it but unfortunately they don't have any on stock. I think I'll have to be doing a little waiting here. Appreciate your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't mention it so just wanted to check - you have verified the wall outlet, charger and cable are all working ok, e.g. by charging a different device such as a phone?

glimmer

Oct 23, 2014
Manila
You don't mention it so just wanted to check - you have verified the wall outlet, charger and cable are all working ok, e.g. by charging a different device such as a phone?

Hi, yes I have used different wall outlets, used a different charger cable, charged a Samsung and everything points to the USB port not functioning. Thanks for the thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread