Help needed....would like to upgrade from a starter kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmer

Oct 23, 2014
Manila
Are you aware that those mods are more powerful than other batteries? The lowest voltage is 4 volts (lowest wattage 7 watts or so)? So you'll have to be careful with single coil LR atties so you don't burn them. They are designed for high wattage vapers. And no reverse battery protection, so make sure you put your battery in the right way, or else.

ProTanks 3 is not worth buying--if you want a dual coil atty, get an AeroTank--Aerotank is an improved ProTank 3. ProTank 3 has no airflow control.

Thanks again Katya. No I wasn't aware that this mod can't go below 4.0 V. Something to ponder on. I'll ask the shop if they have an Aerotank.

So grateful for all the helpful replies on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparkybish

Oct 21, 2014
Reston, VA
I wasn't being sarcastic...I honestly am trying to figure out what he meant by that. Apologies if I came out sounding sarcastic but this was not my intention at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the poster who said the burnt taste was nice was the sarcastic one. You do not want more power just for a burnt taste.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hi everyone, this is my first post on ECF, and I'm so glad that there is a forum dedicated to vaping. I've been a smoker for 30 years and have not touched one since last April 2014. I started using a Kanger EVOD Starter Kit. I got curious from there and decided I wanted to upgrade. A friend sold me his Provari and Kayfun, but I had so much trouble filling it with juice and re-wicking that I just sold it off again and went back to the Kanger. I bought an iTaste VV so at least I could vary the voltage.

The thing is, I would like to upgrade to a battery ( or "mod"?) so I don't need to charge after every few hours. A friend recommended an rDNA, but when I went to a Vape store to look at it, it seems it cannot accomodate the EVOD. What I like about the EVOD system is that I just replace the atomizer/coils and its good to go....I don't like re-wicking or any of that stuff (no offense to those who do)...I'm just not that type of person. I'm more of a plug and play person but want more battery life. Is there any kind of system that uses an rDNA or something similar, together with a disposable type of atty?

I've been going semi-crazy trying to figure out all the terms used in vaping, and whenver I go to a store I don't understand half of the things they are saying...I just want to simply vape with relatively little tinkering done.

Any suggestions/advice for guys like me?

Thanks in advance.

MVP2.
1525700-18.jpg

Or a replaceable battery mod like the vamo or zmax.

Also, that rdna you saw will work with your evod by adding a 510-to-510/eGo adapter, which should be a common item in a vape store.
1284600-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread