Upgraded! Kanger EVOD !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodkaiser

Nov 9, 2013
Puerto Rico
I finally upgraded from my EonSmoke cigalike to a nice Kanger EVOD starter kit! So excited haha just wanted to share it with you guys! Any recommendations would be gladly accepted as I am a beginner vaper. :D

Attachments

• 2013-11-23 10.29.36.jpg
    2013-11-23 10.29.36.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 25

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
I finally upgraded from my EonSmoke cigalike to a nice Kanger EVOD starter kit! So excited haha just wanted to share it with you guys! Any recommendations would be gladly accepted as I am a beginner vaper. :D

Congratulations, that is an awesome upgrade. What kind of recommendations are you looking for?

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I love the evods! But just be careful to what e juice you put in them. They are plastic on the inside so you can't use any strong citrus flavors or cinnamon or especially lemonade flavors. I accidently put some pink lemonade in one and it fogged up in minutes. But bakery and tobacco flavors will probably be ok in them. I use Butter Pecan and my sweet flavors in them.

If you find you really like them then you can try these....Kanger ProTank II They make a mini version as well and they take the same heads as the evods and since they are glass you can put anything in them without worry. And this vendor is very reliable I use them all the time.

And keep that E cig alike handy..I had one that I used for those stressful times when I thought I really needed one and it always did the trick but now I hardly use it at all. And if you don't already make sure to have at least 2 batteries at all time in case one of them decide to die on ya...same thing with the charger. Always have 2.

Last edited:

bloodkaiser

Nov 9, 2013
Puerto Rico
I love the evods! But just be careful to what e juice you put in them. They are plastic on the inside so you can't use any strong citrus flavors or cinnamon or especially lemonade flavors. I accidently put some pink lemonade in one and it fogged up in minutes. But bakery and tobacco flavors will probably be ok in them. I use Butter Pecan and my sweet flavors in them.

If you find you really like them then you can try these....Kanger ProTank II They make a mini version as well and they take the same heads as the evods and since they are glass you can put anything in them without worry. And this vendor is very reliable I use them all the time.

And keep that E cig alike handy..I had one that I used for those stressful times when I thought I really needed one and it always did the trick but now I hardly use it at all. And if you don't already make sure to have at least 2 batteries at all time in case one of them decide to die on ya...same thing with the charger. Always have 2.

Thanks! I am using cotton candy, the flavor is amazing! And I have seen the Kanger ProTank II around youtube, and I like the fact you can disassemble it completely! Could be my next upgrade !

bloodkaiser

Nov 9, 2013
Puerto Rico
Here's some evod tanks and replacement coils, you can never have enough of either. Kanger eVod

What flavors do you like or want to try?

Thanks for the link! Very useful!

All I have tried before is tobacco and cotton candy.Was thinking of something fruity or sweet. Maybe you could recommend me your top flavors?

bloodkaiser

Nov 9, 2013
Puerto Rico
You might want to go with the MINI ProTank 2, The Mini is the same diameter as the Evod batteries and looks like it was made for it. As for fruity juice, I really like Panty Dropper from Good Life Vapor. It's a Raspberry/Pomegranate mix.

Thanks man! And haha I even just like the name of it! Seems a tiny bit pricey compared to MadVapes eliquids, you ever bought from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread