HELP on carts and batteries M401

Status
Not open for further replies.

lex86

Sep 19, 2009
hello my name is lex and i've just bought the M401 starter kit from litecig. i am having a few problems. first problem is that the batteries, it came with 3 different sizes, seem to die out rather quickly. the smallest had died after a 6 hour charge within "3" cigarettes worth of using it. the others seem to be doing ok but also seem to die out quickly.
the second issue i am having is with the cartridges. i fill them and they do not seem to work right. when i inhale there is no or little vapor that is produced and it seems to be disappearing out of the cartridge anyway without getting much vapor. along with this it sometimes crackles and when it does that i seem to get a better "drag". a solution to the carts not working i have tried dripping on the atomizer itself a couple drops and that seems to work much better but continues to have the crackling sound. upon reading on the forum it seems like it is flooded by the sound so i clear it out and i am back to square one (no or little smoke with and empty cart or a full cart with liquid.) it seems like when i do it "wrong" i get a better result. can anyone help me figure out why the carts don't work or why i get a better result only when the crackling occurs?
any help is appreciated
thanks,
lex
ps: i have 5 marb carts that came in the kit, 2 empty carts that came on the atomizers, as well as 2 15ml dropper bottles of other flavors to refill on my own.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
First things first..the crackling sound is ok..it's just the atty heating up the liquid. Add a couple drops to the atty to get it nice and wet. That will help with the break in period. A flooded atty will not produce vapor..nothing to do with crackling. Are you filling the cart until the top is moist or is it bubbled up? Bubbled up is too much.
The batt dying is another animal. You need to e-mail Shawn at his site or P.M. him here on the board. Left click on his name in one of his posts (over the avitar) and then choose send personal message. A write in screen will apear and tell him what's happening.
The suppliers on this board have good reputations for helping people. Steve is one of the best!
Welcome to ECF!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread