Status
Not open for further replies.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
Ok, so I know this is going to make me sound like a complete idiot, but.......

I have (tried) sent a PM to another user and under the drop down menu for sent messages, it says "0". So, are my messages going through or not.

If someone would be so kind as to hang out on this thread for a minute and let me send them a PM so I can know what's going on, I would greatly appreciate it...................:)

Bogalu

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Silver Spring, MD
I believe to save space the forum doesn't save sent messages. I would say if your worried it didn't go through then to just send another message. I would also advise to wait a few hours for a reply. Maybe even a day. If the person your trying to message is like me then I usually don't notice the notification notice at the top of the page for quite a few hours after someone messages me only because I usually immediately scroll down whenever I navigate on the forum because I'm always searching for the start of the post or scrolling down to see the new discussions so I overlook the notification. Hope this helps :D

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
I believe to save space the forum doesn't save sent messages. I would say if your worried it didn't go through then to just send another message. I would also advise to wait a few hours for a reply. Maybe even a day. If the person your trying to message is like me then I usually don't notice the notification notice at the top of the page for quite a few hours after someone messages me only because I usually immediately scroll down whenever I navigate on the forum because I'm always searching for the start of the post or scrolling down to see the new discussions so I overlook the notification. Hope this helps :D

I am the same way, however, I don't want to just send another message and come across as a stalker!8-o

Just wondering if it's working is all........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread