• Reason: Unregistered Supplier

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
If worse comes to worse, instead of buying a pack of analogs, your final option might be to purchase some disposables from a gas station or convenience store. Something like Blu or N-Joy.

Heh, that's one I'll give Blu. I actually like their "Classic Tobacco" and, in a pinch, they're freaking everywhere now. :)

steelshoe552

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
puyallup, wa 98374
I just saw all these responses, thought my cry had been lost, I was actually able to find some CRAP juice at a smoke shop in liberty. Made it home friday...little later then planned but I did make it without breaking down and buying analogs...thank god cuz those things are repulsive now lol. Had to come back to kansas city today but my mt baker order came in while I was home and I now have 250ml with me...that should get me thru my 2 weeks here :) I am going to have to check out the volcano store though. Thanks!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
ALWAYS keep disposables around. I have at least 3 in a drawer and carry one in my purse.

This applies even if you have the most sophisticated vaping equipment. Blackouts happen, you lose electricity, can't charge batts, etc.

Yeah at some point today actually that occurred to me. Living in the gulf coast hurricane zone it is a very real concern having the possibility of LONG power outages. On the high side I have just about convinced the hubby that I need something like a vamo or lavatube with replaceable batteries (I have ego-cs now) that will last longer and I can have 4 batteries or so charged before the storm.

I am thinking about disposables for an emergency though as well.

There is a Volcano shop in Kansas City. North of the river. 81st and north oak trafficway.

Hi Aaron, I ran across your feedback and I am very interested in this store you mention. I am in the kc area in Mission KS. Can you tell me the name of the store and the address? I would like to stop by one day and check them out.

Thanks,
Rich

Hi Aaron, I ran across your feedback and I am very interested in this store you mention. I am in the kc area in Mission KS. Can you tell me the name of the store and the address? I would like to stop by one day and check them out.

Thanks,
Rich

Hey Rich, a quick google search yielded the following: 8129 North Oak Trafficway Kansas City, MO, 64116 name only says volcano online, so i can't be sure, but i'll be swinging by when they open today to see if i can get my hands on some cartomizers. I'll post back once i make it home.

Hey Rich, a quick google search yielded the following: 8129 North Oak Trafficway Kansas City, MO, 64116 name only says volcano online, so i can't be sure, but i'll be swinging by when they open today to see if i can get my hands on some cartomizers. I'll post back once i make it home.

@Ecko1911 thanks for the address. Yes, I plan to stop by sometime soon, just don't know when I will get my first chance. Yeah that would be great, I would like to hear what you think about the shop. Also, any interest of starting up a KC Vapors group? That would interest me as being a noob. Don't really no anyone else around town that vapes. I am turning some folks onto it at work though. Let me know what you think about that too!

I'd be in the KC vapor group!

I live in liberty, I probably know of the shop you went to.

That is awesome! Not sure how we can go about doing this, plus we may need a veteran or two to give some advice, knowledge, etc... God knows I have no idea what the heck I am doing! LOL!!!

An idea might be to post something here in general and see who might want to meet up one night or something. A good place to meet might be the "new" B&M in town? At least we know they are vape friendly! Plus, we could check out what they have.

Let me know what you think and I can try to drum up some interest. I have seen other members from KC, so I can ask them too.

- Rich

corey5188

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2013
Liberty, MO
That would be absolutely fantastic. I would love to see others setups, what juices they like, just the whole vaping experience! I have not met a single other vaper since I have started, I havent gone to any B&M's since I started vaping, I had only been in the one here in liberty cause they sold the cheapest cigs lol. Anyway, I would definitely be interested in meeting other vapers.

Lets get this thing going!
Corey

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Checking in as a KC vapor.

It is actually not a brick n mortar store but big daddy vapor is in Olathe KS, suburb of Kansas City and in the same county as Mission. If you have about 24 hours you'll get it delivered. That's kinda been my backup plan lol.
    Haven't found a lot of good selection.

Would really like a vape meet. Or at least a chat room or something. Being into vaping around here is like being an island.

corey5188

ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2013
    Liberty, MO
    Checking in as a KC vapor.

It is actually not a brick n mortar store but big daddy vapor is in Olathe KS, suburb of Kansas City and in the same county as Mission. If you have about 24 hours you'll get it delivered. That's kinda been my backup plan lol.
    Haven't found a lot of good selection.

Would really like a vape meet. Or at least a chat room or something. Being into vaping around here is like being an island.

I concur... I have met 1 person, a young girl at a movie theater who knew what I was carrying around right off the bat and had some experience herself, but other than that, not a single person to have an actual conversation with....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread