The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Noob here.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by NicoleNXD, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NicoleNXD

NicoleNXD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2013
    california
    Hi all. I am a noob at all this and trying to make my 5 posts. I am starting out with a V2 e CIG. I recently tried a disposable e CIG and loved it so here I am. I would like any recommendations on cartomizers, clearomizers and e liquid. I am thinking of going the clearomizer route and would like to know what ones are good and such. I was looking at e liquid from mt. Baker vapor. Has anyone used that liquid and how is it? Thanks for reading and for the help in advance =)

2. evan le'garde

evan le'garde Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    Kanger !.... T3, evod or the supreme "protank". All bottom coil clearomisers. All awesome !. A good battery would be a Vision spinner 1300 mah variable voltage battery , even better would be 2, seriously !. All very popular stuff for a good reason, they work really well !:2cool:

You'll be forever searching for the ideal liquids. Even when you find one you like you'll never stop searching for others. Best thing to do at this point is to decide whether you like vg or pg or a mix of both at a particular ratio.

3. Smokachino

Smokachino Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2009
    Texas, USA
    Welcome to ECF! I'm personally loving the Kanger T3 and plan on getting a ProTank (or two) soon. I've never tried Mt. Baker Vapor, but know a lot of folks here love it. One of the best things I did was sample a lot of flavors at a local vape shop then go from there. I was really surprised at some of the flavors I liked and some I hated. If that's not an option for you, I'd order a sample pack of juices. I just got a good one from AltCigs (5 sample of bottles of your choosing, and they throw a surprise flavor in for free).

Happy vaping! :vapor:

4. NicoleNXD

May 1, 2013
    california
    Thanks for the info! Would you kindly link me to those please. Much easier....lol. How long does the 1300 mah battery usually last you? I'm about a half a pack a day analog smoker so I'm wondering what size battery would be ideal. I'm sure I'll be vaping quite a bit as it's all new to me....lol. =)

5. NicoleNXD

May 1, 2013
    california
    The V2 e CIG battery is kr808 and horizontal threading I believe. Can someone please link me to good clearomizers that will fit that battery without an adapter? I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the different threading and what not. I was looking at the phoenix clearos but saw a review and it said that they leaked a lot. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance. =)

6. DirewolfUSMC

DirewolfUSMC Victory to the Bold Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2013
    Shorewood, IL, USA
    Welcome aboard, Nicole!! I too am trying to get my 5 posts in!

7. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    1300mah would last all day using it allot. I have 2 joyetech ego twists 650mah and one lasts me most of the day with heavy vaping so with 2 I am good for the day. I mainly got the 650mah because they were a good size and the biggest I wanted to go for in public use. Ive heard the kanger EVOD is good but personally use vision vivi nova minis they don't leak and are hard to flood but make sure they are vision.

You should have 2 batteries since you will need to charge at some point and don't want to be without one.

8. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    The twists and spinners are ego and 510 threaded which is the most common threading and has the better tanks. I'm sure you can get an adapter to use ego/510 for an 808 but I would just get a twist or spinner they are the best mid range batteries.

9. Polishgonewild

Polishgonewild Full Member

May 2, 2013
    Bay Area, CA
    Kanger ProTank is amazing

10. DVDBLAIR

DVDBLAIR Full Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Montana, USA
    I've ordered from Mt Baker Vapor on more than one occasion. Their flavors are consistent, and their prices and customer service are hard to beat.

11. NicoleNXD

May 1, 2013
    california
    Thanks all for the help/advice. The reason I got the v2 808 battery is because it's smaller than others. I don't want a fat battery, I would prefer one the size or close to the size of an analog. Just for now anyways. I am going to try to quit analogs. Later on down the road after I get used to the vaping and everything that goes with it I will upgrade to another setup. Just want something easy to start out with. Anyone try the v2 liquimax clearos?

12. NicoleNXD

May 1, 2013
    california
    Welcome aboard also. I think you are my fifth post. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.