Noob here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california
Hi all. I am a noob at all this and trying to make my 5 posts. I am starting out with a V2 e CIG. I recently tried a disposable e CIG and loved it so here I am. I would like any recommendations on cartomizers, clearomizers and e liquid. I am thinking of going the clearomizer route and would like to know what ones are good and such. I was looking at e liquid from mt. Baker vapor. Has anyone used that liquid and how is it? Thanks for reading and for the help in advance =)

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Kanger !.... T3, evod or the supreme "protank". All bottom coil clearomisers. All awesome !. A good battery would be a Vision spinner 1300 mah variable voltage battery , even better would be 2, seriously !. All very popular stuff for a good reason, they work really well !:2cool:

You'll be forever searching for the ideal liquids. Even when you find one you like you'll never stop searching for others. Best thing to do at this point is to decide whether you like vg or pg or a mix of both at a particular ratio.

Last edited:

Smokachino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Texas, USA
Welcome to ECF! I'm personally loving the Kanger T3 and plan on getting a ProTank (or two) soon. I've never tried Mt. Baker Vapor, but know a lot of folks here love it. One of the best things I did was sample a lot of flavors at a local vape shop then go from there. I was really surprised at some of the flavors I liked and some I hated. If that's not an option for you, I'd order a sample pack of juices. I just got a good one from AltCigs (5 sample of bottles of your choosing, and they throw a surprise flavor in for free).

Happy vaping! :vapor:

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california
Kanger !.... T3, evod or the supreme "protank". All bottom coil clearomisers. All awesome !. A good battery would be a Vision spinner 1300 mah variable voltage battery , even better would be 2, seriously !. All very popular stuff for a good reason, they work really well !:2cool:

You'll be forever searching for the ideal liquids. Even when you find one you like you'll never stop searching for others. Best thing to do at this point is to decide whether you like vg or pg or a mix of both at a particular ratio.

Thanks for the info! Would you kindly link me to those please. Much easier....lol. How long does the 1300 mah battery usually last you? I'm about a half a pack a day analog smoker so I'm wondering what size battery would be ideal. I'm sure I'll be vaping quite a bit as it's all new to me....lol. =)

Last edited:

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california
The V2 e CIG battery is kr808 and horizontal threading I believe. Can someone please link me to good clearomizers that will fit that battery without an adapter? I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the different threading and what not. I was looking at the phoenix clearos but saw a review and it said that they leaked a lot. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance. =)

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
1300mah would last all day using it allot. I have 2 joyetech ego twists 650mah and one lasts me most of the day with heavy vaping so with 2 I am good for the day. I mainly got the 650mah because they were a good size and the biggest I wanted to go for in public use. Ive heard the kanger EVOD is good but personally use vision vivi nova minis they don't leak and are hard to flood but make sure they are vision.

You should have 2 batteries since you will need to charge at some point and don't want to be without one.

Polishgonewild

May 2, 2013
Bay Area, CA

Kanger ProTank is amazing

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california
Thanks all for the help/advice. The reason I got the v2 808 battery is because it's smaller than others. I don't want a fat battery, I would prefer one the size or close to the size of an analog. Just for now anyways. I am going to try to quit analogs. Later on down the road after I get used to the vaping and everything that goes with it I will upgrade to another setup. Just want something easy to start out with. Anyone try the v2 liquimax clearos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread