Help to fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello friends, I bought vape a week ago. After that, after 2 days, suddenly my vape fell to the ground, then after that my vepe couldn't power on again. I tried a lot, but the problem same. Plz.. anyone help me to solve the problem ??
Hi ,
Try to return the unit, however, the vendor might NOT honor returns due to customer abuse/negligence.
If you are trying to stop smoking, having two or more devices ensures continuity when situations like this occur.

Best of luck
I

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Hard to say how to fix a device that that was dropped that we can't even see what's wrong with it. However, if it won't power on I'm afraid something got busted internally. You'd have to open it up to see if something look broke and whether you can fix it. Most likely, though, it's a goner.

having two or more devices ensures continuity when situations like this occur.

Worth repeating.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Had I known the dicodes mods like voided their warranty by being dropped I would have been like, "Cool cool a warrantyless mod."

I mean I would have purchased anyway but with more realistic expectations. Etc.

Plus, they are German. They would know. Somehow. They would know. I bet they have tiny little IDK gyroscopes in them or something.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread