Help to up notch

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
You know when cowboys in Westerns kill people, and put a notch on their revolver for each one? Prolly like that, but for forum posts, so you can get your 5 posts in....

killer posts......

That's apparently "one". :D
Four more glorious ones to go.

Welcome to ECF, Hwee.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
qswgX5C.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
This guy is takin his time.

Maybe the girl with the gun like, scared him off. Lets face it, many children shoot each other by mistake and that's tragic and bad parenting but occasionally the shoot a parent and um, that is bad parenting followed by instant karma.

Come back, notch poster (or whatever, I forget) it's just a picture it cannot shoot you! Get a metaphorical gun safe for your metaphorical desires. IT's all gonna be great!
Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
LOL I would run off too if someone shoved a picture of a gun at me, held by a small child.

Children are frightening. They aren't dumb exactly but the logic circuits don't work so well, and "Honey DON'T squeeze that thing at mooooooo,,,,,,,,,, blood blood blood."
It's really somehow best if the kids like, discover how to take apart your gun safe when you are not home or even better the neighbor's house, like, where you can write the neighbors hate mail in prison/;the grave and not take responsibility, etc.

Also, never dynamite fish or even THINK about dynamiting fish or owning dynamite with a kid around. It's not good. Fish is delicious. Dead child-- to be fair, I don't know what that tastes like but I hear pork. I don't know how pork seasoned with salty tears of the parents of pork tastes like because pork eat ANYTHING including each other and they don't make a fuss.

To be fair he introduced the metaphor.

OP this post is on YOU. Come on back and we will chat. LOL.

Anan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread