The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help us help you! Enter to win the Aurora Play kit

Discussion in 'Vaporesso' started by Vaporesso_Chelsea, Jul 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vaporesso_Chelsea

Vaporesso_Chelsea Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2016

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kateee_Tsang

Kateee_Tsang New Member

Jul 4, 2019
    Wow!This stuff indeed looks elegant and portable!like it!!

3. Northstar6

Northstar6 Senior Member

May 16, 2019
    It definitely would compliment my Zero nicely!

4. United States

United States Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    Having used a Play a few months now, I can say it's similar enough to the Zero in terms of vape temperature, but adds a typical feel from the 510 type drip tip with a little looser draw, yet just as productive if not more.
    Flavor is also more pronounced than the Zero and the top load push to fill is another plus.

For example, I use a Sherburst juice where there are subtle hints of lemon, orange, and other flavors that with the Play you notice "hmm that time the orange was outfront, no wait… it was the lemon… no wait it was the vanilla" so each puff is a surprise.

The Zero does not have quite the subtle hints that the Play does. In time I ended up using the Zero for some flavors because it is more predictable with combo juices. When I want to surprise my taste buds I go back to the Play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.