EU Help us save vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren E. Justice

May 12, 2015
California
Hi everyone,

As some of you may be aware Totally Wicked are currently fighting a legal battle against Article 20 of the tobacco directive in the EU.

We have launched a website solely dedicated to this, it will have up to date news, legal documents and current developments.

We are at a point now where we need your support. We are trying to gather as many signatures as possible so when the time comes we can use them to further strengthen our case.

Keep in mind we are fighting for all vapers and our future, every signature counts.

Help us to save vaping.

Totally Wicked Legal Challenge -
I sent the following to what I believe was the appropriate office in our government that of course is not influenced at all by BIG CIGS.>>>>>> I hope I reached the right department because having been a civil servant veteran of 25+ years I know that most workers won't do ANYTHING that is not written in their job description and the underlined in red.
To make a product illegal because it processes nicotine ( in a much safer way than it is being consumed nowadays) is an obvious sign of some sort of pay-off or kick back from the tobacco industry.

Ten years ago-- I had a TRIPLE cardiac bypass that was conducted on an emergency basis. The surgeon said it was caused by SMOKING.. I had quit SMOKING cigarettes SIXTEEN years prior to that surgery because I could FEEL it killing me. EVERY puff made me sick but I could not stop. Finally-- One day I JUST threw a brand new pack of Marlboros out of the window of my brand new Camaro.

About three years ago-- I had some personal grief issues that were pulling me back to smoking. Instead-- a friend talked me into "vaping" I tried it and found that I had NO withdrawal symptoms, I did not get sick and I liked the taste and the smell.

I do not cough a bit-- I don't get sick and I "vape" everyday-- I am NOT SMOKING.. I am intaking a vapor that is made mainly of water and glycerine-- it is exactly the same as the "smoke" you see at a concert or some other indoor event where there is a need to protect the health of those in the crowd.

I have tried to take a puff of a cigarette since I quit almost 20 years ago and when I did-- my body went into spasms of coughing and I got so sick I thought I was going to die. it was that way every-time I smoked. It ALWAYS made me a little bit sick but I did it everyday-sometimes three cigs in an hour!! It made me sick-- clogged my arteries, made my lungs fight cancer, closed arteries that were supposed to be more opened and closed arteries that were supposed to be opened. I was breathing something that was BURNING!!!

I heard talk about banning smoking and all I ever saw was the packaging get brighter and snappier and I saw the tobacco companies grow into huge powerful monsters.
Now it would seem to me that they would WANT this competition because it is a business that Is growing like wildfire!! But they DONT because they don't want to do ANYTHING except put people in the .....N hospital. And THEY and ONLY THEY are the power against this new form of ingesting nicotine. Man has been doing it in some form or another since they stood up and started walking around and gathering plants and trying to use plants as medicines. The American Indians gave it holy powers.. many white men have traded in tobacco.. used it for money.

NOW the government is going to deny a method of using nicotine that does not involved breathing in something that is ON FIRE????
IT seems a baboon would know better!! The vapor that comes out of a e-cig-- if it is a newer model-- has a wonderful aroma and if they are allowed to refine their products-- their vapor will just smell better and better and if there IS some unsafe aspects of "vaping" are not good for the human body-- I know they will be working on ways to make it safe because although-- they are DEFINITELY in this business to make money-- they also know they are saving thousands of lives. They SAVED mine! Had I given in to that urge to smoke so many years ago-- I would now be dead. That is the simple truth.

IF you dismiss me and throw my email in the trash you don't care for the suffering that smoking cigarettes cause and if you make it so expensive that only the rich can afford to get their vaping supplies off of the black market-- then the smoking death toll will rise-- and YOU will be a part of that rise.

Warren E. Justice NCARPT< CAS< CADAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread