Help w/ Cisco 306 LR 2.0 Ohm Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Canada
I just bought my first Cisco Atomizers from Avidvapors and all I can say is I’m definitely a believer now! Absolutely love them, for at home vaping they will be all I use from now on.

Having a little problem though. I purchased the following drip tip specials from Avidvapor:
(2) 1.8 Ohm Cisco 306
(2) 2.0 Ohm Cisco 306

I tried the 1.8 Ohm first and the experience was again amazing! I used it for about a week and then through it in a vodka bath overnight and broke out the 2.0 Ohm and I am having issues with the 2.0. Besides the fact that it is an absolute Juice PIG, I’m getting constant ‘gurgles’, ‘crackle’s, and ‘pops’ from the 2.0 at 3.7 volts and even at 3.5 volts no matter how much juice I give it. I am familiar with dripping as it was my main method of vaping for my early vaping experience but I’ve never experienced the ‘gurgles’, ‘crackle’s, and ‘pops’ from an atomizer like this before. Funny thing is, I took the 1.8 Ohm out of the vodka bath this morning and now it’s making the ‘gurgles’, ‘crackle’s, and ‘pops’ similar to the 2.0, not as much but it wasn’t doing it before I cleaned it and I dried it out well as I am again fairly familiar with atomizers in general and it doesn’t matter how much juice I give it even up to the point of flooding. Am I missing something? (Sorry for the length of the post.)

Thanks in Advance

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Not sure if it has anything to do with the gurgles, but IMO a 2ohm at 3.7v won't cut it. Probably best to start it off at a lower voltage during the first few hours, but I generally run mine at 4.2-4.5.

to me it really depends on your juice as to what i vape at. i know tobacs taste better at a higher voltage but fruits and bakery stuff is better at lower volts. i have 3 vv mods and 1 kicked mod and i stay at 8 watts or so always

Hdivr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Rolla MO
All my 306's crackle and pop...... that's how I know they are working. There is a fine line between popping and gurgling. I go by the amount of vapor. 2 or 3 drops gets huge plumes for about 6 or 7 hits. 4 drops and I've flooded it. Won't vape right until I blow out the excess.

These are regular 1.8 ohm 306's on a 3.7 Roughstack. I've heard the Cisco spec hold more.

Baddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Canada
All my 306's crackle and pop...... that's how I know they are working. There is a fine line between popping and gurgling. I go by the amount of vapor. 2 or 3 drops gets huge plumes for about 6 or 7 hits. 4 drops and I've flooded it. Won't vape right until I blow out the excess.

These are regular 1.8 ohm 306's on a 3.7 Roughstack. I've heard the Cisco spec hold more.

Thanks Hdivr, I'll try blowing them out and see if that helps!

Baddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Canada
I'm gonna persist with them for sure because they are still amazing! Despite the poping and crackling increasing the voltage to 4.0 on the 2.0 Ohm is absolutely wonderful except for the popping ... so Thanks dDubs!
But as I said the 1.8 ohm was not poping or crackling hardly at all prior to washing ... I've been using it for hours since the wash so there is no chance that it's the alcohol and I did not wash the 2.0.
Thanks All.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread