Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
I need your help!!

For awhile now I will from time to time mention to Waltie Wonka that I wish he made some anise flavors......while I am not a licorice fan at all I got a bottle once of Cherry Bomb in a sample shipment from one of the vendors who sends a monthly mix of juice......the Cherry Bomb is a cherry and anise with a hint of citrus and is really good and I fell in love with it.........I loaded my last little bit of it in a tank yesterday and started nagging Walt to make some anise mix flavored juice and this is where I need your help.

if you are a anise lover or want to try some anise mix flavors lets post and hopefully there will be enough interest that Walt will mix up something delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Minion #1

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Ren... I am not a fan of anise/licorice either but do a juice here that is absinthe/horehound/citrus thta can peel paint off the walls before a good long steep.

Your juice request is one I would rather see wait until perhaps Feb or so of next year... Would rather focus on the fall and winter flavors now and then hit the cherry stuff about the time of President's Day or when the cherry trees are blooming. Waltie has a lot going on right now and I wouldn't want to miss whatever surprises he might have for us because he is working on this one right now.

Besides... your taste buds are fickle... :p Next month you will have a new latest and greatest

The Supreme Minion

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Actually.... i am hoping Walt can make some savory flavors. Maybe as a trial. Like, I think butter popcorn could be delish. I love those butter popcorn jelly belly. But I would for sure do aa licorice. Maybe a laze night jagermiester would suffice. Or even jagerbomb. Since he let So many flavor go, he should have room to squeeze in some trial runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread