Status
Not open for further replies.

swoods93631

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
California
Hello,

So in California the price of a pack of smokes just went up to about 5.70 a pack. My wife and I have been bantering about quiting smoking for a long time now and the price of smokes just pushed us over the edge. SOOOOO... I have been researchering as best I can to find a good quality E-cig to ween myself off my beloved smokes. As of now I am looking at the Janty KB. Would anyone advise me not to go with this model? Would you advise me to go with with it? Please help, I want to make this purchase ASAP and after all the reading I have done I do not know what it is the best product. Thank you in advance for the help in making this decision.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I have a Janty Kissbox and I would say a good purchase. Janty kissbox has been around for a while. I wish I had made it my first e-cig purchase. Instead I bought alot of e-cigs that didn't work right. I started on a e-cig search in early 2007 and in December 2007 finally got the kissbox. I was ready to give up on e-cigs ,until the kissbox. I now have many e-cigs,but wished I had purchase the kissbox as my first e-cig.

Last edited:

Effex

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
NYC
If you want to wait 10 or so days for Puresmoker.com to come back online, they have a good line of products. The one I got from them yesterday was the Pilot "Hybrid" M401. I definitely recommend.

I also own the Njoy Npro. Another good e-cig.

Your best bet is to goto the video review section and check out some of the video reviews there.
Equally as important are eliquid. Do some research on that at the eliquid review section as well.

ROB26

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2009
Fort Worth TX
I strongly suggest the Janty Dura-C...it just came out...I have one and have had 0 problems with it....it's really user friendly! I also have a Janty Kissbox and Janty Mini-fogger, but of the 3, my Dura-C is my #1.... A user by the name of Parked reviewed the Dura-C recently, you'll find it in the Video Review section, check it out.

Whatever you choose, I hope works out for you! I feel you on the taxes, TX just raised their taxes on smokes as well...gotta love that GOVT!

TheBandit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If you want to wait 10 or so days for Puresmoker.com to come back online, they have a good line of products. The one I got from them yesterday was the Pilot "Hybrid" M401. I definitely recommend.

Puresmoker's UK site is an option, if you want to wait for the shipping.

Arggh, too new to post urls...anyway, you can find the UK link on the left side of the US site.

I'm kind of a newbvaper, too, so by no means an expert. I did just order the DSE801/RN4072 from e-smokeytreats, though. I can't wait, I have heard so many good things about it.

I can tell you to steer clear of e-cig.com, though. I got the E9 from them and it's like sucking air, plus customer service does not seem to be in their vocabulary.

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
I really love my yeti (joye 510). In my opinon it is much better than any 901. Go to the review section and read/watch some of the reviews. You can also go to you tube and do a search on e cig reviews. I have never owned a pen style, but people here say they are great. I guess it depends on how heavy a smoker you two are. Buy extra batteries and atomizers, as well as liquid juice. I smoke mainly the 18/24 mg. of nicotine. The initial expense is high, but it will get better in the long run. You might do well to buy only one to start, if you like it, then invest a little more. You can't go wrong with any of the suppliers on this forum. All I have used so far have been good to me.

rsmith76

Ness

Mar 8, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
I have a Janty Kissbox and I would say a good purchase. Janty kissbox has been around for a while. I wish I had made it my first e-cig purchase. Instead I bought alot of e-cigs that didn't work right. I started on a e-cig search in early 2007 and in December 2007 finally got the kissbox. I was ready to give up on e-cigs ,until the kissbox. I now have many e-cigs,but wished I had purchase the kissbox as my first e-cig.
Cleveland, Ohio just went up to 6.80 THATS WHACK! I'm waiting on my first ecigs...hope I don't spend too much trying to find the "perfect" ones...

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
I bought a 901 from http://www.e-smokeytreats.com 2 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. It gives me great vapor and I bought some extra batteries and atomizers just in case. I am still using the same 2 atomizers without any problems (knock on wood). It's a black model and looks quite sharp.

I would recommend it to anyone (although I have not tried any other styles, so my experience is limited).

I would also recommend http://www.e-smokeytreats.com highly. Phil runs a great company...his product is excellent, his shipping was fast, and he has answered every email very quickly. A+

Good luck and happy vaping!

-Cal

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Janty Dura or Dura-C. Loads of vapour, long battery life, big cartridges, solid feel, looks dead classy (ok, the last is personal opinion). Some people complain that they leak a little, but its nothing a quick wipe with a tissue can't handle.

I want my Dura C to come in the mail! Janty still has my order as "processing." I ordered it almost 2 weeks ago....

Still very happy with my DSE 901 from Puresmoker... haven't had any troubles yet (knock on wood!!). But if you want semi-hands free (such as a long commute in the car) try something with a little more <beef>. My 901 barely lasts me from the office to the door...

For all you who have the Dura C - how long does a freshly-topped off cart last when you chain vape? I have an hour commute and need the nic to deal with the idiots on the road!!!

Would a penstyle be better? Decisions, decisions..... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread