Status
Not open for further replies.

COGamerGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs
Hi,
I am reaching out for some help with the button on my Roller. I had a defective kayfun Lite that due to how the threads lined up leaked a ton of juice into the button.

I am not skilled enough to take it apart, clean the switch and put it back together. Sending it back to Greece is crazy expensive and time consuming. Hoping there is someone here stateside who is willing to tackle this for me.

I will gladly pay for the skill as well as obviously the cost of shipping both ways.

Any takers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
Trust me man, if I can take the switch apart, clean it, and reassemble it, you can. Just make sure you watch for the tiny ball bearing (mine shot out twice, luckily my wife found it the first time and the 2nd time, I found it in the middle of our great room, thank god for tile floors). It's really not difficult at all, you just need to keep your index finger over the ball/spring combo when reassembling. It helps to disassemble it in a towel or paper-towel-lined bowl and face everything down so if it does shoot out, it won't go far. Good luck, I love my roller. My Stingray clone kinda kicks it's ... though, just not in the aesthetics department :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread