Not open for further replies.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Hi Jared17.

You didn't say what resistance coils you have in the T3D or what wattage you are currently using for them, but let me give you some general information.

You will never get a lot of vaper from it compared to some of the newer clearomizers because of the constricted air flow. It's a good little tank for regular vaping, but if you want a large volume of vapor, you will probably have to consider getting something else. You can increase the amount of vapor by increasing the power some, but you are still not going to see a large amount.

As for the best setting, there is no such thing. It all depends on where you prefer the flavor and vapor. Turn it up, turn it down, there is no one size fits all. I would start around 6 watts and increase from there - if you get a burnt taste, turn it down a notch or two.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum jared. Glad to have you here!:)

Vapor not smoke. Your t3d tanks will limit the amount of vapor you produce because of the pinhole air holes. If you want more vapor consider getting one of the Kanger Aerotanks or Aspire Nautilus (or mini Nautilus) with the BVC's (bottom vertical coils).

As far as you MVP goes, choose which mode you want to run in. Either wattage OR voltage. Start low and dial it up until you start to get a hint of a burnt taste (we call those dry hits) and then back it down a notch or two.

Which MVP do you have (v2.0, 20 watt, v3.0)? v2 goes up to 11 watts.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
thanks guys. i will consider looking into something new. i also have a mod. its an m16 with a stillare. i know my mvp wont make clouds or anything like my mod, but it wont even make as much vapor as my t2 does

Why would you consider getting something new? The T3S is a great little tank.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
i've read that if you adjust wattage it should auto adjust voltage, but i can change either one and it doesnt adjust the other

It does--but you can't see it.

You have to choose which mode you want to use. Either volts or watts. Do you know how to do that on the MVP?

Also, what's the resistance of your T3D?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
how do you find the resistance?

If it's a genuine Kanger, the resistance should be engraved on the atomizer head:

KREM-AH-2.jpg

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread