Help with Building first mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardedVapr

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
Maryland
I want to make my first Variable Box mod. I know most of what I will need. I have done some reading and watching and looking. Im still a little sketchy on whether I need any inline resistors or fuses. I also saw a few people using dc converters. I am planning on using a SX350. I want to make it dual 650 and I also want to make it capable of charging the batteries in the mod. Would someone that knows be so kind as to look over my list of parts and tel me if I NEED anything else or any suggestions to help the mod be more stable , safe or perform better would be great. I appreciate all feedback.

Parts:

Hammonds Box 1590G
Vape 3D - dual 18650 Hammonds box battery sled
Shapeways- sx350/ Hammonds box cover
USB Lithium battery charging board
FDV 510 connector
SS heavy duty switch.

I want to use an illuminated switch , I assue I will need a Mosfet wired to the switch if it is not amp capable?
I would also love if instead of taking the time from you to explain this, if you know of a link where some of this is explained, maybe something I havent seen yet would also be great. I really appreciate any help I can get on this. It will be my first but I hope my last for awhile. I am a hands on guy, I do neat work and try to make sure I know what is needed before I dive in. TY in advance for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread