Help with Gus lord + Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordiG

May 6, 2014
Spain
Hi everyone,

First of all, I wanted to say that finaly me and my wife are two very happy owners of two Lords.

Second, I wanted to ask to all you experienced Lord user for your help, and I apologize for my English mistakes, but I will attach some pics, to try make myself as clear as possible, :)

My question is regarding the use of Kick V2 in the Lord,

So the first time I used the kick, I was using battery 18500, and Fuse Pin (1) without any nut, because otherwise in wouldn't fit.

Everything was fine, until I change the battery for a 18350, and notice it didn't make contact, It was wobbly "floating", so I was disappointed thinking that every time I wanted to change battery size, I would had to add the nut.

So what I did, was to add only the second nut (B) to fuse pin (1),and it seems to work fine with both batteries, But I am not sure if this is the correct way to go.If I am putting in danger the mod? I would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me what is the correct way to go with it.

And other thing I am not sure, is what is the use for fuse pin(2)?

thank you in advance! Pic01.jpg Pic02.jpg

Mechm0djunky

Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Nashville, TN
You are correct when adding the second nut, that's why they are there to be able to extend the pin for battery connection on different setups and different length batteries. I own a lord too and I'm a little lost as well on that second pin that does not thread in to anything.

Edit: After looking at my pins again, it looks like that second pin is to be used by itself without those extension nuts probably for a 18650 setup with a kick, because just by looking at it, it seems like it might be a tight fit with those extension pieces on there. Maybe someone else can chime in that has the Lord and has used that second pin.

I actually grabbed my lord when heading out the door for work this morning, here's a shot.

2ajarype.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread