Status
Not open for further replies.

BigLiquid530

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2013
Marysville
So I have a couple questions I need answered if anyone can help

1. Can you refill the cartamizers that are already prefilled?
2. How many times can you refill them also before they go bad?
3. Does the G6 Starter Kit come with blank cartomizers, and how many?
4. Are those refillable, and how many times can you refill them before they go bad?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks........:vapor:

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
1) yes
2) depends. I've refilled cartos well over a dozen times, with simple flavors. Complex flavors may leave a residue.
3) Your choice; pre-filled, or blanks. Probably cheaper to get the prefilled ones, and add blanks on the side. I'd also add a couple of minitanks, because they will give you a preview of what to expect from a Triton (more vapor and taste). They're also great for trying other flavors.
4) yes, they are refillable. See #2.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I only use the Low Resistance cartomizers because they produce the most vapor. I use them with the extra long G6 that is available in black only. It is 420mah, so it last longer between charges.

I bought some LR and haven't used them yet since I bought the mini/regular tanks. What do you think about trying out new flavors w/the LR? I hate using mini tanks to test new flavors, specifically if I don't like them (9 out 10 times, I won't)

I trying to decide if I want to try Turkish or Longhorn today...happy happy happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread