Help with my first NHaler purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

uBerNoob

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
Hi. I am going to make my first purchase and need a little help. So far I am getting the The Reactor Delrin Tank and the The Mini N-Vary.

1. Do I need to buy an adapter to make the tank work with the mini?
2. Does NHaler sell any e-juice that is similar to Black & Mild Cigars?
3. Why is the Reactor Tank so expensive compared to other tanks?
4. Does the Reactor Tank come with an atomizer?
5. Is this a good combo? This is my first mod so I am truly living up to my username. Is there a better combo that can do variable voltage for cheaper?

Thanks for any help. :)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi..Welcome to The Nhaler Squad!!!!
You dont need any adapters...The Tank is an Atomizer Tank made in the USA and I probably wouldn't recommend it for an Ubernoob honestly...Ive never really had Black and Milds but CigarBacco in the dropdown here is a Cigar type flavor...
30mL NHaler High Voltage Octane Liquid-10mg 100% USA MADE
I would also say you should start out with a Tank more like these...
Mini Nivi Nova Tank
VPX Cartomator Cartomizer Stainless Steel Tanks
DC Tanks

I think these would be appropriate ...Thanks and feel free to ask questions here or give us a call at 732-256-9185 between Noon and 5PM EST if you need any help.
Drew

ps We have some GREAT sales going on these next few days ...Check em out!
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact...cs7i4fd19lagZjCmCSUuLT2QrKshfF0n1pMXasey1kTQX

Last edited:

uBerNoob

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
Hey Drew. Thanks for the fast response. I've been using the DC Tanks for a while and I honestly haven't had a 100% pleasurable vaping experience since I stopped dripping about 1 year ago. That's why the Reactor interests me. I like atomizers better than cartomizers but hate dripping every 10 seconds.
But as for the price, I'm just curious as to why it's so much more expensive than the DC Tanks? They are the same thing aside from the carto/atty difference correct? Is it the quality? Or a feature I'm unaware of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread