Help with my first Provari please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

elan123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Utah
I know, this is dramatic for what I am asking...

But I never bought a Provari before... and I can't decide to get the white finish or the Zombie finish. I think the white would look pretty cool with red or green glass tanks... and the zombie would look really cool with red or green glass tanks (red would be like blood, kinda cool).

SHOULD I GET WHITE OR ZOMBIE?

Argggggggggggggggg.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Ok, I think I decided on zombie.

Now I need a tank with red glass on it. I am new to tanks in general, I always just used an aerotank bottom coil.

Anyone know what tank would have red glass and work well on a Provari?

The IBTanked Zombie tank. Sorry I don't have the link but someone does.

In answer to your initial question I would've said white. Any other color would drive me crazy.....but that's just me. :lol:

6.3" MEGA!

Last edited:

Mikie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
Ok, I think I decided on zombie.

Now I need a tank with red glass on it. I am new to tanks in general, I always just used an aerotank bottom coil.

Anyone know what tank would have red glass and work well on a Provari?

The top of the Provari is 19mm so any tank that size. The body is 22mm so if you get a transition ring it makes it all the same size.

I can't help with the colored tank other than I use Ibtanked .com and they have colored tanks. Not sure if you are into carto tanks or not. Here is a pic of mine with a 22xl ibtanked with the ring. The color I have on the tank is called Abyss. It is speckled black paint so with light on it it is pretty clear, but when it is dark it looks black.
IMG_1242.jpg

ShinyMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Crosby, Texas, United States
Last edited:

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
I think you should have choosen to buy the black(mini) or silver(full) I have for sale....but that's jus me.lol!whatever ya do....just get one.you wont be sorry,i know im not at all sorry for getting either of mine.i have a hana(blue)30watt bought in march I wish I could sell and make someone happy,its not a bad mod just not as spectacular as either of my provari's!,but n00ooo00 I wouldn't listen to any of the much wiser vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread