Help with my setup Ego-C Twist 1100mah with two tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PersianVap

Aug 23, 2012
Portland
Hey everyone! So I recently purchased two ego twists and some glass tanks however my tanks seem not to work well with my e-go twist even though I emailed valleyvapes and also asked them before I spent the money on it asked if they would be ok with my twists.

On to my questions. I want to purchase a bottom feeder tank with a stainless steel tip that has replaceable parts. I would like some feedback on peoples personal preferences and maybe what chargers I can use that would go well with my ego twists. I basically would like everyone's input and some advice on where to get cheap parts. I also am interested in dripping so if you have a nice setup for a new dripper I would appreciate it. Also maybe a good backup battery/setup?

Thanks in advance.

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Private Suite GroenDakkies
Hi and Welcome to ECF PersianVap.

I find your post somewhat confusing, what sort of glass tanks are you talking about? DC Carto Tanks or what? Can you post a picture or link to product?

Which bottom feeder tank are you writing about? Can you post link to the item so we can better advise you on it?
You can get SS Driptips from any number of Vendors, they all stock them.

A good back up would be an extra twist.
Your twists should charge up fine with an ego charger:
DiscountVapers.com_510_USB_Charger__14423.1323541673.1280.1280.jpg

Atlexus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2012
Norcross, GA
Hi and Welcome to ECF PersianVap.

I find your post somewhat confusing, what sort of glass tanks are you talking about? DC Carto Tanks or what? Can you post a picture or link to product?

Which bottom feeder tank are you writing about? Can you post link to the item so we can better advise you on it?
You can get SS Driptips from any number of Vendors, they all stock them.

A good back up would be an extra twist.
Your twists should charge up fine with an ego charger:
DiscountVapers.com_510_USB_Charger__14423.1323541673.1280.1280.jpg

sounds like he got some valley view pyrex tanks which i swear by. maybe youre having a cartomizer issue? you shouldnt have a problem between the tank and your twist because the two dont effect each other. what cartomizers are you using and what voltage is your twist set at?

PersianVap

Aug 23, 2012
Portland
Sorry for the confusing post. I wrote it with about 4 hours of sleep so it was a bit... well actually really poorly written. I am using the pryex tank but I personally do not like it. I want to try different tanks until I find something that fits me well. I am hoping to purchase a few others and run with them until I find what "clicks". Thank you for the suggestion I think my charger is working fine now. It was a bit bizarre how it was not charging but here is to hoping it was just some fluke.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I recently purchased two ego twists and some glass tanks however my tanks seem not to work well with my e-go twist even though I emailed valleyvapes and also asked them before I spent the money on it asked if they would be ok with my twists. I really like the tanks but filling them are a pain in the ....!
I'm very familiar with these tanks. Did you get the Luxury tanks with metal caps or the economy tanks with the silicone grommets?

If you got the ones with the silicone grommets, you really need to purchase the aluminum endcaps to get the most out of those tanks. The grommet tanks hold onto the cartomizer EXTREMELY tight and require filling them with a needle between the glass and grommet, and I agree that is a pain in the .....

Getting metal endcaps will allow you to fill the tanks the traditional way by partially pulling the tank up over the carto and just dripping your e-liquid into the tank.

If you already are using the metal caps on the tanks, totally disregard my entire post. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread