Help with new Set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reroka

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Durham, North Carolina
Good morning all,

I'm coming to you this morning looking for help. Right now I have a Evod BCC, however I want something a little better. I would like a tank that can hold more than the 3mls the Pro tank 21 hold. I also want something with a bigger battery.

I though about getting a Evic, but not sure. So I am coming to the pro here at ECF. So if anyone has some sugguestions they can post. Before I buy it I will research it but I wanted to get some ideas.

I am looking for a set up that is better than what I have. Right now I am vaping on a Evod with a pro tank. The coil is 1.8 ohm. The evod battery is a 1100 Mah.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Ok so as far as the battery power - there are tons of great options. Are you looking for a mech mod, or APV? What features are important to you? (Ohms meter, VV, VW etc) You can go Evic, Box Mod, Itaste MVP or MVP 2, Itaste 134, SVD, Sigelei, Vamo, Kmax, Tesla - Also, what price range are you looking to stay in?

Anything upgraded battery wise can handle tanks like the smoktech Pyrex 5ml (Dual Coil) for an example. What capacity are you looking for?

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Do you want to get into rebuilding coils or no ? If you dont care for all of that, A QUALITY carto tank and some single coil, dual hole pre-puncehd cartos will do you nicely.

I like IBTanked carto tanks and either Ikenvape fusion or Smok cartos to put in them. They are disposable and will cost you arounf 1.30 for each. Will last you 1 to 2 weeks then you throw them away.

The big mod or battery tube...... well, thats up to you. I use a Provari but there are so many that will do you nicely for much less money. Some popular ones and inexpensive are the Vamo and SVD. These are variable voltage/variagle wattage. You need to buy batteries and a charger.

The MVP from Innoken is in my opinion the best bang for the buck if you dont mind a square/box type mod. Will last you 2-3 days and it has built in batterys and you just plug it in and charge. It will also charge your cell phone in an emergency.\

But really, there are so many that work very well.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
To answer both questions, cost does not matter to me. I am looking for a whole new set up. Battery mod,

The important stuff to me is, tank I would like to to hold more than 3 mls. A very long lasting battery. Something stronger than the 1100 evod I have. Ohms do not matter to me.

I'd recommend the Provari if cost doesn't matter to you,,,,,,,,it's VV,,,,,,

or you could go with an REO, that would hold about 6ml of juice, I believe,,,,,,,,,it's as close to dripping as you can get,,,,,,,the VV requires stacking batteries, though,,,,,so if you don't want to stack, you'd have to stick with the mech.

either one of those would run you about 150.00-200.00,,,,,,,,,more if you need chargers and batteries. But they are both quality mods,,,,,,,

Thepinfamily

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Virginia
I was in the same boat as you a few months ago. I was using and evod and ego but wanted more. I did an insane amout of research beforw I bought anything. I would suggest a Sigelei V3 flat top. They are up to the V5 now but the changes are minimal. If you Google "Sigelei V3 flat top" you will find a bunch of vendors who still have them. Start going down the list and find the best price. $55 was the cheapest I found. Ebay also has them for $55-$60. Its a fantastic mod. You will not be disappointed. Then decide if you want to stay with clearo or move to carto tanks. Watch pbusardo's last YouTube video. Its on the Aspire BDC. Should be a great clearo. He also has a video on the sigelei. I use cartotanks. They are reliable, easy and hold lots of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread